Isaac Mayer Wise - Enthusiasm - a distemper of youth, curable by small doses of repentance in connection with outward applications of experience.
[ Applications Connection Curable Doses Enthusiasm Experience Outward Repentance Small Youth]
- Millions of Americans take vitamins safely every day, including me. Vitamins and mineral supplements taken in recommended doses are safe. It's the designer supplements that are worrisome.
[ Americans Day Designer Doses Every Including Millions Mineral Recommended Safe Safely Supplements Take Taken Vitamins Worrisome]
- Their scrambled attention spans struck me as a metaphor for the way we get our doses of reality these days.
[ Attention Days Doses Get Metaphor Our Reality Scrambled Spans Struck Their These Way]
- Why is it we never get our bad medicine in small doses?
[ Bad Doses Get Medicine Never Our Small Why]
- I think paranoia can be instructive in the right doses. Paranoia is a skill.
[ Doses Instructive Paranoia Right Skill Think]
- All imperfection is easier to tolerate if served up in small doses.
[ Doses Easier Imperfection Served Small Tolerate Up]