- If you make a film normally it's all right, the distributors are helpful and cooperative. But if you make a film that's a little stange, a little bizarre, then all the time it's a struggle with them.
[ Bizarre Cooperative Distributors Film Helpful Little Make Normally Right Struggle Them Then Time]
- So it is fair enough that you are paying me what I ask for, because it is my name you are using to sell the film. If the producer gives me a guarantee that he will sell the film at a lower price to the distributors, fair enough, then I will charge less!
[ Ask Because Charge Distributors Enough Fair Film Gives Guarantee Less Lower Name Paying Price Producer Sell Then Using Will]
- To make a film and to sell it to the distributors you need a name.
[ Distributors Film Make Name Need Sell]
- 95% of the album is my writing, by choice, because it seems to be what the distributors want.
[ Album Because Choice Distributors Seems Want Writing]
- Illegal drug use runs contrary to the image of health depicted by cycling. Distributors of these drugs must be prosecuted more harshly as they are ciminals.
[ Contrary Cycling Depicted Distributors Harshly Health Illegal Image More Must Prosecuted Runs These Use]
- I think there are more films being made, but there are probably less outlets for them and distributors.
[ Being Distributors Films Less Made More Outlets Probably Them Think]
- One the other hand, the publishing trend is ghastly, isn't it? Two hundred and something distributors are now down to 10 or 12? And what's the recruiting drive?
[ Distributors Down Drive Ghastly Hand Hundred Now Other Publishing Recruiting Something Trend Two]
- I don't care to analyze acting. On the other hand there is a fascination because distributors are putting out British films. You get films here with great performances you'll never see again. Why compare. We should go after the businessmen.
[ Acting After Again Analyze Because British Businessmen Care Compare Distributors Fascination Films Get Go Great Hand Here Never Other Out Performances Putting See Should Why]
- There is no filmmaking legislation because distributors are not interested in sharing their money with the film industry - for instance, by giving a percentage of ticket sales back to filmmakers.
[ Back Because Distributors Film Filmmakers Filmmaking Giving Industry Instance Interested Legislation Money Percentage Sales Sharing Their Ticket]
- Many of the critics today get airline tickets, hotel accommodation, bags, beautiful photographs, gifts and other expenses paid by the distributors, and then are supposed to write serious articles about the movie.
[ Accommodation Airline Articles Bags Beautiful Critics Distributors Expenses Get Gifts Hotel Many Movie Other Paid Photographs Serious Supposed Then Tickets Today Write]