- The focus of subjectivity is a distorting mirror.
[ Distorting Focus Mirror Subjectivity]
- Furthermore, it is not distorting history to say that it was largely through the efforts and propaganda of our International Federation that the government of the U.S.S.R. was recognized by the majority of the great powers.
[ Distorting Efforts Federation Furthermore Government Great History International Largely Majority Our Powers Propaganda Recognized Say Through]
- Whatever the opposite of regret is best describes how I've always felt about that decision - it opened me up to a million creative opportunities I needed to experience away from the bull and distorting mirrors that fame engenders.
[ Always Away Best Bull Creative Decision Describes Distorting Engenders Experience Fame Felt How Million Mirrors Needed Opened Opportunities Opposite Regret Up Whatever]
- If I wrote in a sonnet form, I would be distorting. Or if I had some great new idea for line breaks and I used it in a poem, but it's really not right for that poem, but I wanted it, that would be distorting.
[ Breaks Distorting Form Great Had Idea Line New Poem Really Right Some Sonnet Used Wanted Would Wrote]
- Those who forget good and evil and seek only to know the facts are more likely to achieve good than those who view the world through the distorting medium of their own desires.
[ Achieve Desires Distorting Evil Facts Forget Good Know Likely Medium More Only Own Seek Than Their Those Through View World]
- If you say that the history of the Church is a long succession of scandals, you are telling the truth, though if that is all you say, you are distorting the truth.
[ Church Distorting History Long Say Scandals Succession Telling Though Truth]