- A play is fiction - and fiction is fact distilled into truth.
[ Distilled Fact Fiction Into Play Truth]
- Poetry is life distilled.
[ Distilled Life Poetry]
- A good story cannot be devised; it has to be distilled.
[ Cannot Devised Distilled Good Story]
- The Herbs ought to be distilled when they are in their greatest vigor, and so ought the Flowers also.
[ Also Distilled Flowers Greatest Herbs Ought Their Vigor]
- Waters are distilled out of Herbs, Flowers, Fruits, and Roots.
[ Distilled Flowers Fruits Herbs Out Roots Waters]
- Being an actor, you are recognized for being somebody else, whereas these books are distilled from me.
[ Actor Being Books Distilled Else Recognized Somebody These Whereas]
- Poetry is language at its most distilled and most powerful.
[ Distilled Language Most Poetry Powerful]
- She represented the distilled essence of the battle between the sexes.
[ Battle Between Distilled Essence Represented Sexes She]
- A proverb is much matter distilled into few words.
[ Distilled Few Into Matter Much Proverb Words]
- Call things by their right names - Glass of brandy and water! That is the current, but not the appropriate name; ask for a glass of liquid fire and distilled damnation.
[ Appropriate Ask Brandy Call Current Damnation Distilled Fire Glass Liquid Name Names Right Their Things Water]
- Don't use tap water to make your colloidal silver. Use pure distilled water only. And don't take very large dosages or strong concentrations for long periods of time.
[ Concentrations Distilled Large Long Make Only Periods Pure Silver Strong Take Tap Time Use Very Water Your]
- The mind is like a richly woven tapestry in which the colors are distilled from the experiences of the senses, and the design drawn from the convolutions of the intellect.
[ Colors Design Distilled Drawn Experiences Intellect Mind Richly Senses Tapestry Which Woven]
- The violinist is that peculiarly human phenomenon distilled to a rare potency - half tiger, half poet.
[ Distilled Half Human Peculiarly Phenomenon Poet Potency Rare Tiger Violinist]
- I think one's feelings waste themselves in words; they ought all to be distilled into actions which bring results.
[ Actions Bring Distilled Feelings Into Ought Results Themselves Think Waste Which Words]
- There is more refreshment and stimulation in a nap, even of the briefest, than in all the alcohol ever distilled.
[ Alcohol Distilled Even Ever More Nap Refreshment Stimulation Than]
- I was never interested in making cool, distilled, pure objects.
[ Cool Distilled Interested Making Never Objects Pure]
- I wonder what all those Chinese poets sound like in Chinese. I like their distilled quality.
[ Chinese Distilled Poets Quality Sound Their Those Wonder]