- The whole idea that what is not normal should be kept secret - that's really distasteful to me.
[ Distasteful Idea Kept Normal Really Secret Should Whole]
- Old friendships are like meats served up repeatedly, cold, comfortless, and distasteful. The stomach turns against them.
[ Against Cold Distasteful Friendships Meats Old Repeatedly Served Stomach Them Turns Up]
- The tide of immigration in Canada has not been as great as along our frontier. They have been able to allow the Indians to live as Indians, which we have not, and do not attempt to force upon them the customs which are distasteful to them.
[ Able Allow Along Attempt Been Canada Customs Distasteful Force Frontier Great Immigration Indians Live Our Them Tide Upon Which]
- All theological lore is becoming distasteful to me.
[ Becoming Distasteful Lore Theological]
- Breaking with old friends is one of the most painful of the changes in all that piling up of a multitude of small distasteful changes that constitutes growing older.
[ Breaking Changes Constitutes Distasteful Friends Growing Most Multitude Old Older Painful Piling Small Up]