- Domination delegates the physical violence on which it rests to the dominated.
[ Delegates Dominated Domination Physical Rests Violence Which]
- I would have thought it possible to choose delegates for these larger conferences who, even if they could not speak the principal languages, could at least understand them or could have friends seated beside them who could keep them informed on essential points.
[ Beside Choose Conferences Could Delegates Essential Even Friends Informed Keep Languages Larger Least Points Possible Principal Seated Speak Them These Thought Understand Would]
- Oftentimes during the period in which conventions really did business, you had situations where the delegates were divided and you would have ballot after ballot before there was a final nominee.
[ After Ballot Before Business Conventions Delegates Did Divided During Final Had Nominee Oftentimes Period Really Situations Were Where Which Would]
- Running those poor steers back and forth in the heat is ridiculous. What they ought to do is put the steers in the convention hall and run the delegates.
[ Back Convention Delegates Forth Hall Heat Ought Poor Put Ridiculous Run Running Steers Those]
- I rise in support of the separation of powers as established by our Founding Fathers in the Constitution. The Constitution clearly delegates the power to deal with criminal matters, like the use of drugs, to the States.
[ Clearly Constitution Criminal Deal Delegates Established Fathers Founding Matters Our Power Powers Rise Separation States Support Use]
- Muslim delegates concerned about rights in Palestine could have brought their enthusiasm closer to home by addressing the fate of black Christians being slaughtered and enslaved in the Sudan.
[ Addressing Being Black Brought Christians Closer Concerned Could Delegates Enslaved Enthusiasm Fate Home Muslim Palestine Rights Slaughtered Sudan Their]
- I would point out that Japan's proposal at the Versailles Peace Conference on the principle of racial equality was rejected by delegates such as those from Britain and the United States.
[ Britain Conference Delegates Equality Japan Out Peace Point Principle Proposal Racial Rejected States Such Those United Versailles Would]
- Only nine States have been represented since my arrival 'till within three days. There are now Eleven States barely represented. This tardiness in the States or their Delegates, besides retarding the most important Business makes it exceeding fatiguing to those that do attend.
[ Arrival Attend Barely Been Besides Business Days Delegates Eleven Exceeding Fatiguing Important Makes Most Nine Now Only Represented Since States Tardiness Their Those Three Till Within]
- We have listened here to the delegates who have recalled the terrible human suffering, and the great material destruction of the late war in the Pacific. It is with feelings of sorrow that we recall the part played in that catastrophic human experience by the old Japan.
[ Catastrophic Delegates Destruction Experience Feelings Great Here Human Japan Late Listened Material Old Pacific Part Played Recall Recalled Sorrow Suffering Terrible War]