- Forgetfulness - a gift of God bestowed upon debtors in compensation for their destitution of conscience.
[ Bestowed Compensation Conscience Debtors Forgetfulness Gift God Their Upon]
- I never heard of an old man forgetting where he had buried his money! Old people remember what interests them: the dates fixed for their lawsuits, and the names of their debtors and creditors.
[ Buried Creditors Dates Debtors Fixed Forgetting Had Heard His Interests Lawsuits Man Money Names Never Old Remember Their Them Where]
- The American taxpayer should not be treated more shabbily than debtors from other nations and we should be encouraging other nations to help rebuild Iraq's economy.
[ American Debtors Economy Encouraging Help Iraq More Nations Other Rebuild Should Taxpayer Than Treated]
- Let every man, every corporation, and especially let every village, town, and city, every county and State, get out of debt and keep out of debt. It is the debtor that is ruined by hard times.
[ City Corporation County Debt Debtor Especially Every Get Hard Keep Man Out Ruined State Times Town Village]
- The creditor hath a better memory than the debtor.
[ Better Creditor Debtor Hath Memory Than]
- But Paul, in his preaching of the Gospel, is a debtor to deliver the word not to Barbarians only, but also to Greeks, and not only to the unwise, who would easily agree with him, but also to the wise.
[ Agree Also Barbarians Debtor Deliver Easily Gospel Greeks Him His Only Paul Preaching Unwise Wise Word Would]
- That is what has happened to the United States in the international economic scene. We have deteriorated into a debtor status so that we are now dependent upon the kindness of strangers. That is not where the world's leading power should find itself.
[ Debtor Dependent Deteriorated Economic Find Happened International Into Itself Kindness Leading Now Power Scene Should States Status Strangers United Upon Where World]
- Substantive and procedural law benefits and protects landlords over tenants, creditors over debtors, lenders over borrowers, and the poor are seldom among the favored parties.
[ Among Benefits Borrowers Creditors Debtors Favored Landlords Law Over Parties Poor Procedural Protects Seldom Substantive]
- On 16 September 1985, when the Commerce Department announced that the United States had become a debtor nation, the American Empire died.
[ American Announced Become Commerce Debtor Department Died Empire Had Nation September States United]