- Pity is the deadliest feeling that can be offered to a woman.
[ Deadliest Feeling Offered Pity Woman]
- The Framers of the Constitution knew that free speech is the friend of change and revolution. But they also knew that it is always the deadliest enemy of tyranny.
[ Also Always Change Constitution Deadliest Enemy Framers Free Friend Knew Revolution Speech Tyranny]
- The deadliest foe to virtue would be complete self-knowledge.
[ Complete Deadliest Foe Self-Knowledge Virtue Would]
- Procrastination is one of the most common and deadliest of diseases and its toll on success and happiness is heavy.
[ Common Deadliest Diseases Happiness Heavy Most Procrastination Success Toll]
- The deadliest foe of democracy is not autocracy but liberty frenzied.
[ Autocracy Deadliest Democracy Foe Frenzied Liberty]
- As the best wine doth make the sharpest vinegar, so the deepest love turneth to the deadliest hate.
[ Best Deadliest Deepest Doth Hate Love Make Sharpest Vinegar Wine]
- Delay is the deadliest form of denial.
[ Deadliest Delay Denial Form]
- From the deepest desires often come the deadliest hate.
[ Come Deadliest Deepest Desires Hate Often]
- There is one thing that freezes a musician more than the deadliest physical cold, and that is the spiritual chill of an unresponsive audience!
[ Audience Chill Cold Deadliest Freezes More Musician Physical Spiritual Than Thing Unresponsive]