William Law - If a man be gracious and courteous to strangers, it shows he is a citizen of the world.
[ Citizen Courteous Gracious Man Shows Strangers World]
Jean-Louis Trintignant - A large nose is the mark of a witty, courteous, affable, generous and liberal man.
[ Affable Courteous Generous Large Liberal Man Mark Nose Witty]
- It is better to have too much courtesy than too little, provided you are not equally courteous to all, for that would be injustice.
[ Better Courteous Courtesy Equally Injustice Little Much Provided Than Too Would]
- I will provide friendly and courteous service and will work closely with all departments in the county. I will abide by the Texas Information Act in providing information to the public.
[ Abide Act Closely County Courteous Departments Friendly Information Provide Providing Public Service Texas Will Work]
- Greatness is so often a courteous synonym for great success.
[ Courteous Great Greatness Often Success Synonym]
- Conferences at the top level are always courteous. Name-calling is left to the foreign ministers.
[ Always Conferences Courteous Foreign Left Level Ministers Top]
- Have a sense of humor about life - you will need it. And be courteous.
[ Courteous Humor Life Need Sense Will]
- You will be courteous to your elders who have explored to the point from which you may advance; and helpful to your juniors who will progress farther by reason of your labors.
[ Advance Courteous Elders Explored Farther Helpful Juniors Labors May Point Progress Reason Which Will Your]
- When I am in the Scottish Parliament chamber, I often feel the need to sit for the entire debate. It's only courteous to listen to what everyone has to say, although I often find myself desperate to say something but too scared to stand up in case I regret it.
[ Although Am Case Chamber Courteous Debate Desperate Entire Everyone Feel Find Listen Myself Need Often Only Parliament Regret Say Scared Scottish Sit Something Stand Too Up]
- Be peaceful, be courteous, obey the law, respect everyone; but if someone puts his hand on you, send him to the cemetery.
[ Cemetery Courteous Everyone Hand Him His Law Obey Peaceful Puts Respect Send Someone]
- Courteous treatment will make a customer a walking advertisement.
[ Advertisement Courteous Customer Make Treatment Walking Will]
- A large nose is in fact the sign of an affable man, good, courteous, witty, liberal, courageous, such as I am.
[ Affable Am Courageous Courteous Fact Good Large Liberal Man Nose Sign Such Witty]
- I don't know about friends, but what time I spent with The Beatles they were very courteous to me.
[ Beatles Courteous Friends Know Spent Time Very Were]
- Be courteous to all, but intimate with few, and let those few be well tried before you give them your confidence.
[ Before Confidence Courteous Few Give Intimate Them Those Tried Well Your]
- Really big people are, above everything else, courteous, considerate and generous - not just to some people in some circumstances - but to everyone all the time.
[ Above Big Circumstances Considerate Courteous Else Everyone Everything Generous Just Really Some Time]