- I am incapable of conceiving infinity, and yet I do not accept finity.
[ Accept Am Conceiving Incapable Infinity Yet]
- You love all your characters, even the ridiculous ones. You have to on some level; they're your weird creations in some kind of way. I don't even know how you approach the process of conceiving the characters if in a sense you hated them. It's just absurd.
[ Absurd Approach Characters Conceiving Creations Even Hated How Just Kind Know Level Love Ones Process Ridiculous Sense Some Them Way Weird Your]
- You can practice to learn a technique, but I'm more interested in conceiving of something in the moment.
[ Conceiving Interested Learn Moment More Practice Something Technique]
- I'm only interested in fiction that in some way or other voices the very imagination which is conceiving it.
[ Conceiving Fiction Imagination Interested Only Other Some Very Voices Way Which]
- I hold that the mark of a genuine idea is that its possibility can be proved, either a priori by conceiving its cause or reason, or a posteriori when experience teaches us that it is in fact in nature.
[ Cause Conceiving Either Experience Fact Genuine Hold Idea Mark Nature Possibility Posteriori Priori Proved Reason Teaches Us]
- The difference between writing a book and being on television is the difference between conceiving a child and having a baby made in a test tube.
[ Baby Being Between Book Child Conceiving Difference Having Made Television Test Tube Writing]
- Original sin is that thing about man which makes him capable of conceiving of his own perfection and incapable of achieving it.
[ Achieving Capable Conceiving Him His Incapable Makes Man Original Own Perfection Sin Thing Which]
- Classical philosophical theism maintained the ontological distinction between God and creative world that is necessary for any genuine theism by conceiving them to be of different substances, with particular attributes predicated of each.
[ Any Attributes Between Classical Conceiving Creative Different Distinction Each Genuine God Maintained Necessary Ontological Particular Philosophical Predicated Substances Theism Them World]
- Awareness of universals is called conceiving, and a universal of which we are aware is called a concept.
[ Aware Awareness Called Conceiving Concept Universal Universals Which]