- Iraq has a new opportunity to comply with all these relevant resolutions of the Security Council.
[ Comply Council Iraq New Opportunity Relevant Resolutions Security These]
- We have exhausted all of our diplomatic effort to get the Iraqis to comply with their own agreements and with international law. Given that... we have got to force them to comply, and we are doing so militarily.
[ Agreements Comply Diplomatic Doing Effort Exhausted Force Get Given Got International Iraqis Law Militarily Our Own Their Them]
- I haven't committed a crime. What I did was fail to comply with the law.
[ Committed Comply Crime Did Fail Haven Law]
- They say I am a regulator and I think it is just an effort not to comply with the decree. I do not do anything except what the decree requires me to do.
[ Am Anything Comply Decree Effort Except Just Regulator Requires Say Think]
- For the year after I left government service, I worked as a consultant to the Republican National Committee because the lawyers advised that was the proper way for me to comply with ethics regulations and continue to advise the President.
[ Advise Advised After Because Committee Comply Consultant Continue Ethics Government Lawyers Left National President Proper Regulations Republican Service Way Worked Year]
- The big producer is going to figure out how to deal with whatever the rules are, but the little guy who is running a few hundred units or maybe feeding 1,500 cattle a year, how will they ever comply with these requirements?
[ Big Cattle Comply Deal Ever Feeding Few Figure Going Guy How Hundred Little Maybe Out Producer Requirements Rules Running These Units Whatever Will Year]
- Unless we repeal the illegal Byrd amendment, American exports will be vulnerable to retaliation, and the U.S. will continue to face a difficult task convincing other countries to make their laws comply with international rules.
[ Amendment American Comply Continue Convincing Countries Difficult Exports Face Illegal International Laws Make Other Repeal Retaliation Rules Task Their Unless Vulnerable Will]
- Any time you have a situation in which you are calling for more time rather than calling for Iraq to immediately comply, it plays into the hands of Saddam Hussein.
[ Any Calling Comply Hands Hussein Immediately Into Iraq More Plays Rather Saddam Situation Than Time Which]
- Farmers in Missouri and across the country must comply with a variety of federal, state, and local regulations as they grow the crops and raise the livestock that we depend on to feed the nation and the world.
[ Across Comply Country Crops Depend Farmers Federal Feed Grow Livestock Local Missouri Must Nation Raise Regulations State Variety World]
- While Congress saw some need to loosen the standard in the initial days of a war, it wanted the president to comply with FISA in carrying out surveillance in the United States.
[ Carrying Comply Congress Days Fisa Initial Loosen Need Out President Saw Some Standard States Surveillance United Wanted War While]