Melanie Chisholm - I have always advocated for funding and programs that increase our productivity and competitiveness.
[ Advocated Always Competitiveness Funding Increase Our Productivity Programs]
- Coal is absolutely critical to our nation's economic health and global competitiveness.
[ Absolutely Coal Competitiveness Critical Economic Global Health Nation Our]
- There are so many great things about this business. Almost everybody is on the same team. It is all for one-friendly competitiveness. No one is out to hurt anyone.
[ Almost Anyone Business Competitiveness Everybody Great Hurt Many Out Same Team Things]
- But effective regulation at the European Union level can make a massive contribution to achieving our shared goals of improving competitiveness, jobs and growth.
[ Achieving Competitiveness Contribution Effective European Goals Growth Improving Jobs Level Make Massive Our Regulation Shared Union]
- The other thing I knew I had was a high level of competitiveness.
[ Competitiveness Had High Knew Level Other Thing]
- I didn't like the competitiveness of big-time journalism.
[ Big-Time Competitiveness Journalism]
- I hope that we can continue this cooperation on other critical issues related to America's future technological competitiveness. We must work together to encourage the creative talents that have made our country the world leader in technology.
[ America Competitiveness Continue Cooperation Country Creative Critical Encourage Future Hope Issues Leader Made Must Other Our Related Talents Technological Technology Together Work World]
- Personally, I think that for example the chemical directive in its present form does too much damage to the chemical industry - especially the medium sized businesses - and will hurt our worldwide competitiveness.
[ Businesses Chemical Competitiveness Damage Directive Does Especially Example Form Hurt Industry Medium Much Our Personally Present Sized Think Too Will Worldwide]
- Competitiveness has been a big thing for me.
[ Been Big Competitiveness Thing]
- Following the rise of the Labour Party it seemed reasonable, in 1927, to expect, or at least hope, that co-operation for the common good might gradually replace the competitiveness of capitalism.
[ Capitalism Co-Operation Common Competitiveness Expect Following Good Gradually Hope Labour Least Might Party Reasonable Replace Rise Seemed]
- We are turning against boys and forgetting a simple truth: that the energy, competitiveness, and corporal daring of normal, decent males is responsible for much of what is right in the world.
[ Against Boys Competitiveness Corporal Daring Decent Energy Forgetting Males Much Normal Responsible Right Simple Truth Turning World]
- The only thing that's changed is the competitiveness of the series. It's only become harder to win in our series as the years have gone by. Competition breeds good things, and that's what's happened here.
[ Become Breeds Changed Competition Competitiveness Gone Good Happened Harder Here Only Our Series Thing Things Win Years]
- I have argued above that we cannot prevent the Singularity, that its coming is an inevitable consequence of the humans' natural competitiveness and the possibilities inherent in technology.
[ Above Argued Cannot Coming Competitiveness Consequence Humans Inevitable Inherent Natural Possibilities Prevent Singularity Technology]
- Take young researchers, put them together in virtual seclusion, give them an unprecedented degree of freedom and turn up the pressure by fostering competitiveness.
[ Competitiveness Degree Fostering Freedom Give Pressure Put Researchers Seclusion Take Them Together Turn Unprecedented Up Virtual Young]
- The essence of competitiveness is liberated when we make people believe that what they think and do is important - and then get out of their way while they do it.
[ Believe Competitiveness Essence Get Important Liberated Make Out Their Then Think Way While]