Mary Bokin Chesnut - I don't want to own anything that won't fit into my coffin.
[ Anything Coffin Fit Into Own Want Won]
Jiddu Krishnamurti - Products made in China are cheap through the exploitation of the workforce. Every time we shop, we are driving the nail further into the coffin of American manufacturing jobs.
[ American Cheap China Coffin Driving Every Exploitation Further Into Jobs Made Manufacturing Nail Products Shop Through Time Workforce]
Tom Sharpe - What a mother sings to the cradle goes all the way down to the coffin.
[ Coffin Cradle Down Goes Mother Sings Way]
Tom Wesselmann - To people who remember JFK's assassination, JFK Jr. will probably always be that boy saluting his father's coffin.
[ Always Assassination Boy Coffin Father His Jfk Jr Probably Remember Will]
- The body of a sensualist is the coffin of a dead soul.
[ Body Coffin Dead Soul]
- From the cradle to the coffin underwear comes first.
[ Coffin Comes Cradle First Underwear]
- His smile is like the silver plate on a coffin.
[ Coffin His Plate Silver Smile]
- I wanted to make a human monster. His name is Coffin Baby. The idea is based on a group of people from Pasadena whose names I can't mention. His mother died and during the funeral, this baby came out of her in the coffin.
[ Baby Based Came Coffin Died During Funeral Group Her His Human Idea Make Mention Monster Mother Name Names Out Pasadena Wanted Whose]
- A cynic is a man who, when he smells flowers, looks around for a coffin.
[ Around Coffin Cynic Flowers Looks Man Smells]
- People who leave Washington do so by way of the box... ballet or coffin.
[ Ballet Box Coffin Leave Washington Way]
- My own funeral, I'd like to be laid out in a coffin in my own house. I would like my coffin to be put in the double parlor, and I would like all the flowers to be white.
[ Coffin Double Flowers Funeral House Laid Out Own Parlor Put White Would]
- When I die, I'll probably climb out of the coffin and play the organ at my own funeral!
[ Climb Coffin Die Funeral Organ Out Own Play Probably]