- Silences have a climax, when you have got to speak.
[ Climax Got Silences Speak]
- We want a story that starts out with an earthquake and works its way up to a climax.
[ Climax Earthquake Out Starts Story Up Want Way Works]
- Without going into too much detail, the end of my major action scene, after the climax of the scene, there was one little change that I suggested regarding the way things should turn out. It was in the detail of the tears of blood.
[ Action After Blood Change Climax Detail End Going Into Little Major Much Out Regarding Scene Should Suggested Tears Things Too Turn Way Without]
- But it is true that sometimes an enveloping darkness aids one to clearer vision; as in a panorama building, for example, where the obscurity about the entrance prepares one better for the climax, and gives the scene depicted a more real and vivid appearance.
[ Aids Appearance Better Building Clearer Climax Darkness Depicted Entrance Enveloping Example Gives More Obscurity Panorama Prepares Real Scene Sometimes True Vision Vivid Where]
- The most emphatic place in a clause or sentence is the end. This is the climax; and, during the momentary pause that follows, that last word continues, as it were, to reverberate in the reader's mind. It has, in fact, the last word.
[ Clause Climax Continues During Emphatic End Fact Follows Last Mind Momentary Most Pause Place Reader Sentence Were Word]
- When the songs pop out, that's like the climax of us building.
[ Building Climax Out Pop Songs Us]
- I like to compare the holiday season with the way a child listens to a favorite story. The pleasure is in the familiar way the story begins, the anticipation of familiar turns it takes, the familiar moments of suspense, and the familiar climax and ending.
[ Anticipation Begins Child Climax Compare Ending Familiar Favorite Holiday Listens Moments Pleasure Season Story Suspense Takes Turns Way]
- Cornering is like bringing a woman to climax.
[ Bringing Climax Woman]
- A show is like having a climax. It's like having an incredible, natural climax. And then suddenly it's all finished, and you don't know what to do next.
[ Climax Finished Having Incredible Know Natural Next Show Suddenly Then]
- Happiness is not a brilliant climax to years of grim struggle and anxiety. It is a long succession of little decisions simply to be happy in the moment.
[ Anxiety Brilliant Climax Decisions Grim Happiness Happy Little Long Moment Simply Struggle Succession Years]