- If a cow walked into this room, I'd probably walk out. I could milk it, but my dad never forced me to do a lot of chores like that, mostly because he loved doing it himself.
[ Because Chores Could Cow Dad Doing Forced Himself Into Lot Loved Milk Mostly Never Out Probably Room Walk Walked]
- One thing I think kids need to do is more chores, and take care of their own rooms. Responsibilities are really important to start them with. If they have animals, they have to feed them and care for them. That's the only way I think I could do it.
[ Animals Care Chores Could Feed Important Kids More Need Only Own Really Responsibilities Rooms Start Take Their Them Thing Think Way]
- We were taught manners and we had to do our chores - Katie and I grew up as normal kids.
[ Chores Grew Had Katie Kids Manners Normal Our Taught Up Were]
- My musical director, Mark Cherry, is the most wonderful person who ever lived on God's good green Earth. He's my director, he does the arrangements. Really, he does everything - including certain janitorial chores!
[ Arrangements Certain Cherry Chores Director Does Earth Ever Everything God Good Green Including Lived Mark Most Musical Person Really Wonderful]
- More fundamentally, it is a dream that does not die with the onset of manhood: the dream is to play endlessly, past the time when you are called home for dinner, past the time of doing chores, past the time when your body betrays you past time itself.
[ Betrays Body Called Chores Die Dinner Does Doing Dream Endlessly Fundamentally Home Itself Manhood More Onset Past Play Time Your]
- My favorite way of getting out of doing chores is by acting like I'm asleep. But it never works.
[ Acting Asleep Chores Doing Favorite Getting Never Out Way Works]