David Ortiz - A safe but sometimes chilly way of recalling the past is to force open a crammed drawer. If you are searching for anything in particular you don't find it, but something falls out at the back that is often more interesting.
[ Anything Back Chilly Crammed Drawer Falls Find Force Interesting More Often Open Out Particular Past Recalling Safe Searching Something Sometimes Way]
Sue Woodman - Sweater, n.: garment worn by child when its mother is feeling chilly.
[ Child Chilly Feeling Garment Mother Sweater Worn]
- Your chilly stars I can forgo, this warm kind world is all I know.
[ Chilly Forgo Kind Know Stars Warm World Your]
- The best an American can look forward to is the lonely pleasure of one who stands at long last on a chilly and inhospitable mountaintop where few have been before, where few can follow and where few will consent to believe he has been.
[ American Been Before Believe Best Chilly Consent Few Follow Forward Inhospitable Last Lonely Long Look Mountaintop Pleasure Stands Where Will]
- I'm working on a snow scene right now, and it's summer. It's hot, and I will get chilly. I'll have to turn on the heat. My wife walks in, and it's 95 degrees in the studio. I know it's nutty, but it's a projection you have where you step into the painting.
[ Chilly Degrees Get Heat Hot Into Know Now Nutty Painting Projection Right Scene Snow Step Studio Summer Turn Walks Where Wife Will Working]
- What, I sometimes wonder, would it be like if I lived in a country where winter is a matter of a few chilly days and a few weeks' rain; where the sun is never far away, and the flowers bloom all year long?
[ Away Bloom Chilly Country Days Far Few Flowers Lived Long Matter Never Rain Sometimes Sun Weeks Where Winter Wonder Would Year]
- The heavy spacesuits are spectacular to look at but very hot. Putting one on was like going from chilly London winter weather to the Bahamas in just minutes.
[ Bahamas Chilly Going Heavy Hot Just London Look Minutes Putting Spectacular Very Weather Winter]
- Words to me were magic. You could say a word and it could conjure up all kinds of images or feelings or a chilly sensation or whatever. It was amazing to me that words had this power.
[ Amazing Chilly Conjure Could Feelings Had Images Kinds Magic Power Say Sensation Up Were Whatever Word Words]