- As a politician who cherishes religious conviction in his personal sphere, but regards politics as a domain belonging outside religion, I believe that this view is seriously flawed.
[ Believe Belonging Cherishes Conviction Domain Flawed His Outside Personal Politician Politics Regards Religion Religious Seriously Sphere View]
- The Western world, the free world, loses what it cherishes most, and that is freedom and liberty we've seen for a couple of hundred years in this grand experiment that we call democracy.
[ Call Cherishes Couple Democracy Experiment Free Freedom Grand Hundred Liberty Loses Most Seen Western World Years]
- Happy is the person who cherishes the precious lessons of the past and lives vigorously in the present.
[ Cherishes Happy Lessons Lives Past Person Precious Present Vigorously]
- Every good citizen makes his country's honor his own, and cherishes it not only as precious but as sacred. He is willing to risk his life in its defense and its conscious that he gains protection while he gives it.
[ Cherishes Citizen Conscious Country Defense Every Gains Gives Good His Honor Life Makes Only Own Precious Protection Risk Sacred While Willing]
- A system of capitalism presumes sound money, not fiat money manipulated by a central bank. Capitalism cherishes voluntary contracts and interest rates that are determined by savings, not credit creation by a central bank.
[ Bank Capitalism Central Cherishes Contracts Creation Credit Determined Fiat Interest Manipulated Money Presumes Rates Savings Sound System Voluntary]
- Solitude cherishes great virtues and destroys little ones.
[ Cherishes Destroys Great Little Ones Solitude Virtues]
- A scholar who cherishes the love of comfort is not fit to be deemed a scholar.
[ Cherishes Comfort Deemed Fit Love Scholar]