- Often, city fathers blamed prostitutes for the disease, and some threatened to brand their cheeks with hot iron if they did not desist from their vices.
[ Blamed Brand Cheeks City Desist Did Disease Fathers Hot Iron Often Some Their Threatened Vices]
- I remember one day sitting at the pool and suddenly the tears were streaming down my cheeks. Why was I so unhappy? I had success. I had security. But it wasn't enough. I was exploding inside.
[ Cheeks Day Down Enough Exploding Had Inside Pool Remember Security Sitting Streaming Success Suddenly Tears Unhappy Were Why]
- I do remember that I was sitting in the make-up chair before the shoots for a commercial or film or other, and I thought: Sometime soon they are going to make a close-up of me and millions of people can see how many pimples I've got on my cheeks.
[ Before Chair Cheeks Close-Up Commercial Film Going Got How Make Make-Up Many Millions Other Pimples Remember See Shoots Sitting Sometime Soon Thought]
- Let age, not envy, draw wrinkles on thy cheeks.
[ Age Cheeks Draw Envy Thy Wrinkles]
- The moment eternal - just that and no more - When ecstasy's utmost we clutch at the core While cheeks burn, arms open, eyes shut, and lips meet!
[ Arms Burn Cheeks Clutch Core Ecstasy Eternal Eyes Just Lips Meet Moment More Open Shut Utmost While]
- I'm cute - and God I hate that. Because that's not cool. I'm like your niece, and nobody wants to date their niece. It's the chubby cheeks. The whole reason people voted for me on American Idol is because I'm an everyday, normal girl.
[ American Because Cheeks Chubby Cool Cute Date Everyday Girl God Hate Idol Niece Nobody Normal Reason Their Voted Wants Whole Your]
- The first man to compare the cheeks of a young woman to a rose was obviously a poet; the first to repeat it was possibly an idiot.
[ Cheeks Compare First Idiot Man Obviously Poet Possibly Repeat Rose Woman Young]
- Some words having to do with the death of the people in the World Trade Center attack had been added, and when I got to it, I had this overwhelmingly emotional experience. I struggled to get through the words; tears were streaming down my cheeks.
[ Added Attack Been Center Cheeks Death Down Emotional Experience Get Got Had Having Overwhelmingly Some Streaming Struggled Tears Through Trade Were Words World]
- One bites into the brass mouthpiece of his wooden cudgel, and the other blows his cheeks out on a French horn. Do you call that Art?
[ Art Bites Blows Brass Call Cheeks Cudgel French His Horn Into Mouthpiece Other Out Wooden]