Loretta Swit - The most dangerous leadership myth is that leaders are born-that there is a genetic factor to leadership. This myth asserts that people simply either have certain charismatic qualities or not. That's nonsense; in fact, the opposite is true. Leaders are made rather than born.
[ Asserts Born Certain Charismatic Dangerous Either Fact Factor Genetic Leaders Leadership Made Most Myth Nonsense Opposite Qualities Rather Simply Than True]
Caspar Weinberger - The adoring crowds and overwhelming Democratic support in the 2008 election was based largely on joy at jettisoning Bush and the appeal of electing a superbly qualified charismatic African American leader.
[ Adoring African American Appeal Based Bush Charismatic Crowds Democratic Election Joy Largely Leader Overwhelming Qualified Superbly Support]
- There aren't many strong or charismatic candidates today, because many people can't withstand the scrutiny.
[ Because Candidates Charismatic Many Scrutiny Strong Today Withstand]
- I tend to fall for the archetypal, talented, charismatic rock boy.
[ Archetypal Boy Charismatic Fall Rock Talented Tend]
- Manhattan, though, was an entirely different ballgame in a whole different kind of world, with a man who was brilliant and at the same time terribly charismatic.
[ Ballgame Brilliant Charismatic Different Entirely Kind Man Manhattan Same Terribly Though Time Whole World]
- He was incredibly good as Dr Who. He brought all his eccentricities to the role and was so charismatic and charming. He must be the fans firm favourite.
[ Brought Charismatic Charming Dr Eccentricities Fans Favourite Firm Good His Incredibly Must Role]
- We could see that he was a charismatic guy who jumps over the moon and is very competitive, but nobody could have predicted what he would become to our culture.
[ Become Charismatic Competitive Could Culture Guy Jumps Moon Nobody Our Over Predicted See Very Would]
- Although charismatic, James Dean is no Harrison Ford. In the majority of his movies, sooner or later he got the crap beaten out of him.
[ Although Beaten Charismatic Crap Dean Ford Got Harrison Him His James Later Majority Movies Out Sooner]
- I am charismatic with roots of the Pentecostal.
[ Am Charismatic Pentecostal Roots]
- She's a very charismatic character, and she holds the whole play together.
[ Character Charismatic Holds Play She Together Very Whole]