- He always describes his characters' voices and their physique so brilliantly. As people have said, they are cartoons, caricatures. They're grotesques really.
[ Always Brilliantly Caricatures Cartoons Characters Describes His Physique Really Said Their Voices]
- In other words, the people who populate my books are more than caricatures.
[ Books Caricatures More Other Populate Than Words]
- All cartoon characters and fables must be exaggeration, caricatures. It is the very nature of fantasy and fable.
[ Caricatures Cartoon Characters Exaggeration Fable Fables Fantasy Must Nature Very]
- Zoos are becoming facsimiles - or perhaps caricatures - of how animals once were in their natural habitat. If the right policies toward nature were pursued, we would need no zoos at all.
[ Animals Becoming Caricatures Habitat How Natural Nature Need Once Perhaps Policies Pursued Right Their Toward Were Would Zoos]
- No shortcomings of other people cause us to be more intolerant than those which are caricatures of our own.
[ Caricatures Cause Intolerant More Other Our Own Shortcomings Than Those Us Which]
- I did theatrical caricatures.
[ Caricatures Did Theatrical]
- Every man sees in his relatives, and especially in his cousins, a series of grotesque caricatures of himself.
[ Caricatures Cousins Especially Every Grotesque Himself His Man Relatives Sees Series]
- Sometimes we tend to focus more on the personalities and the conflicts, and it really caricatures the issues.
[ Caricatures Conflicts Focus Issues More Personalities Really Sometimes Tend]
- They're all based on factual characters. Well, a good amount of them. That's why I was attracted to this genre anyways, because these characters are so large and cartoonish, they're like caricatures, I just felt that there had to be a film made about them.
[ Amount Anyways Attracted Based Because Caricatures Cartoonish Characters Factual Felt Film Genre Good Had Just Large Made Them These Well Why]
- What is called good society is usually nothing but a mosaic of polished caricatures.
[ Called Caricatures Good Mosaic Nothing Polished Society Usually]