- I first began to dry specimens for preservation carelessly perhaps at first, but before the season was over, I had collected between one and two hundred species.
[ Before Began Between Carelessly Collected Dry First Had Hundred Over Perhaps Preservation Season Species Specimens Two]
- Builders eventually took advantage of the look of modernism to build cheaply and carelessly.
[ Advantage Build Builders Carelessly Cheaply Eventually Look Modernism Took]
- We run carelessly to the precipice, after we have put something before us to prevent us seeing it.
[ After Before Carelessly Precipice Prevent Put Run Seeing Something Us]
- There's nothing wrong with being a Conservative and coming up with a Conservative believe in foreign policy where we have a strong national defense and we don't go to war so carelessly.
[ Being Believe Carelessly Coming Conservative Defense Foreign Go National Nothing Policy Strong Up War Where Wrong]
- A woman is a branchy tree and man a singing wind; and from her branches carelessly he takes what he can find.
[ Branches Carelessly Find Her Man Singing Takes Tree Wind Woman]