- It was a great thing to be a human being. It was something tremendous. Suddenly I'm conscious of a million sensations buzzing in me like bees in a hive. Gentlemen, it was a great thing.
[ Bees Being Buzzing Conscious Gentlemen Great Hive Human Million Sensations Something Suddenly Thing Tremendous]
- Mortals are easily tempted to pinch the life out of their neighbour's buzzing glory, and think that such killing is no murder.
[ Buzzing Easily Glory Killing Life Mortals Murder Neighbour Out Pinch Such Tempted Their Think]
- To sleep after sunrise was impossible on account of the number of flies which kept buzzing about the face.
[ Account After Buzzing Face Flies Impossible Kept Number Sleep Sunrise Which]
- I'd like to be able to tap with my action this low without buzzing.
[ Able Action Buzzing Low Tap Without]
- I was really nervous, intimidated by the whole thing-all the people and all the buzzing, and all the sitting around waiting. I felt really small in this huge place.
[ Around Buzzing Felt Huge Intimidated Nervous Place Really Sitting Small Waiting Whole]
- About every two minutes a new wave of planes would be over. The motors seemed to grind rather than roar, and to have an angry pulsation like a bee buzzing in blind fury.
[ Angry Bee Blind Buzzing Every Fury Grind Minutes Motors New Over Planes Rather Roar Seemed Than Two Wave Would]
- If they're traveling at the speed of light, their month is perhaps the equivalent of twenty of our years. So they're just buzzing around having a good old time, continuously looking.
[ Around Buzzing Continuously Equivalent Good Having Just Light Looking Month Old Our Perhaps Speed Their Time Traveling Twenty Years]
- My own brain is to me the most unaccountable of machinery - always buzzing, humming, soaring roaring diving, and then buried in mud. And why? What's this passion for?
[ Always Brain Buried Buzzing Diving Humming Machinery Most Mud Own Passion Roaring Soaring Then Unaccountable Why]