Kathleen Turner - We lived in the bowels of New York City. It was a struggle just to survive. This nice suburban kid hadn't had to do much of that before.
[ Before Bowels City Had Hadn Just Kid Lived Much New Nice Struggle Suburban Survive York]
- I consider looseness with words no less of a defect than looseness of the bowels.
[ Bowels Consider Defect Less Than Words]
- I beseech you, in the bowels of Christ, think it possible you may be mistaken.
[ Bowels Christ May Mistaken Possible Think]
- Pray God in the bowels of his mercy to send you his Holy Spirit; for he hath given you his great gift of utterance, if it pleased him also to open the eyes of your heart.
[ Also Bowels Eyes Gift Given God Great Hath Heart Him His Holy Mercy Open Pleased Pray Send Spirit Utterance Your]
- In the history of the treatment of depression, there was the dunking stool, purging of the bowels of black bile, hoses, attempts to shock the patient. All of these represent hatred or aggression towards what depression represents in the patient.
[ Aggression Attempts Black Bowels Depression Hatred History Hoses Patient Represent Represents Shock Stool These Towards Treatment]
- Is God a man with two arms and legs like me? Does He have eyes, a head? Does He have bowels? Well I do, and that makes me more wonderful than He is!
[ Arms Bowels Does Eyes God Head Legs Makes Man More Than Two Well Wonderful]
- We too could wrest iron from the bowels of the earth and fashion it into ships and machines.
[ Bowels Could Earth Fashion Into Iron Machines Ships Too]