- In 1941 Richard Owen said that the dinosaurs were almost hot blooded.
[ Almost Blooded Dinosaurs Hot Owen Richard Said Were]
- To me it seems that the warm blooded dinosaurs replaced advanced mammal ancestors that were warm blooded, also.
[ Advanced Also Ancestors Blooded Dinosaurs Mammal Replaced Seems Warm Were]
- I do remember the whole thing as being very argumentative, hot blooded... a permanent state of friction between Jon and Chris, Chris and me, me and Jon.
[ Being Between Blooded Chris Friction Hot Jon Permanent Remember State Thing Very Whole]
- Poetry is ordinary language raised to the Nth power. Poetry is boned with ideas, nerved and blooded with emotions, all held together by the delicate, tough skin of words.
[ Blooded Delicate Emotions Held Ideas Language Nth Ordinary Poetry Power Raised Skin Together Tough Words]
- You know, it is said that we Greeks are a fervent and warm blooded breed. Well, let me tell you something - it is true.
[ Blooded Breed Fervent Greeks Know Said Something Tell True Warm Well]