Marie Laurencin - As the births of living creatures are at first ill-shapen, so are all innovations, which are the births of time.
[ Births Creatures First Innovations Living Time Which]
- There are two births: the one when light, First strikes the new awakened sense; The other when two souls unite, And we must count our life from thence, When you loved me and I loved you, Then both of us were born anew.
[ Anew Awakened Births Born Both Count First Life Light Loved Must New Other Our Sense Souls Strikes Then Thence Two Unite Us Were]
- Births to illegal immigrants now account for nearly one out of every ten births in the United States.
[ Account Births Every Illegal Immigrants Nearly Now Out States Ten United]
- My mother-in-law was with me during all four of my births and when she was sitting next to me holding my hand during the cesareans, well, I craved that.
[ Births Craved During Four Hand Holding Mother-In-Law Next She Sitting Well]
- As a father and grandfather, I have witnessed firsthand the joy of new life entering the world. I know the pain and apprehension that goes along with premature births and birth defects.
[ Along Apprehension Birth Births Defects Entering Father Firsthand Goes Grandfather Joy Know Life New Pain Premature Witnessed World]
- Masterpieces are not single and solitary births; they are the outcome of many years of thinking in common, of thinking by the body of the people, so that the experience of the mass is behind the single voice.
[ Behind Births Body Common Experience Many Mass Masterpieces Outcome Single Solitary Thinking Voice Years]