Cornelia Otis Skinner - The main prank that we play with props is for people's birthdays. The special effects people will put a little explosive in the cake so it blows up in their face - that's always fun to play on a guest star, or one of the trainees or someone who's new.
[ Always Birthdays Blows Cake Effects Explosive Face Fun Guest Little Main New Play Prank Props Put Someone Special Star Their Up Will]
- Almost every one of my various zero numbered birthdays has had a big concert in London and often in Paris.
[ Almost Big Birthdays Concert Every Had London Numbered Often Paris Various Zero]
- It is lovely, when I forget all birthdays, including my own, to find that somebody remembers me.
[ Birthdays Find Forget Including Lovely Own Remembers Somebody]
- I hate birthdays.
[ Birthdays Hate]
- Let's make a law that gay people can have birthdays, but straight people get more cake - you know, to send the right message to kids.
[ Birthdays Cake Gay Get Kids Know Law Make Message More Right Send Straight]
- Marriage is the alliance of two people, one of whom never remembers birthdays and the other who never forgets them.
[ Alliance Birthdays Forgets Marriage Never Other Remembers Them Two Whom]
- Our birthdays are feathers in the broad wing of time.
[ Birthdays Broad Feathers Our Time Wing]
- I'm not going to be caught around here for any fool celebration. To hell with birthdays!
[ Any Around Birthdays Caught Celebration Fool Going Hell Here]
- Do not forget birthdays. This is in no way a propaganda for a larger population.
[ Birthdays Forget Larger Population Propaganda Way]
- I don't want to be dragging myself on stage, year in year out, until someone else tells me it is time to go. There are certain birthdays that make you revalue your life.
[ Birthdays Certain Dragging Else Go Life Make Myself Out Someone Stage Tells Time Until Want Year Your]