- I binge when I'm happy. When everything is going really well, every day is like I'm at a birthday party.
[ Binge Birthday Day Every Everything Going Happy Party Really Well]
- On a royal birthday every house must fly a flag, or the owner would be dragged to a police station and be fined twenty-five rubles.
[ Birthday Dragged Every Flag Fly House Must Owner Police Royal Station Twenty-Five Would]
- The American flag is an enduring symbol of liberty, democracy, and justice. It is fitting that the House act to protect it as we approach our nation's birthday, and as our men and women in uniform rally behind it in Iraq's battlefields.
[ Act American Approach Battlefields Behind Birthday Democracy Enduring Fitting Flag House Iraq Justice Liberty Men Nation Our Protect Rally Symbol Uniform Women]
- The main prank that we play with props is for people's birthdays. The special effects people will put a little explosive in the cake so it blows up in their face - that's always fun to play on a guest star, or one of the trainees or someone who's new.
[ Always Birthdays Blows Cake Effects Explosive Face Fun Guest Little Main New Play Prank Props Put Someone Special Star Their Up Will]
- I used to go down every year for the remembrance of Elvis' birthday. Memphis State College invited me to sit in the auditorium and speak to the people for one of those Elvis days.
[ Auditorium Birthday College Days Down Elvis Every Go Invited Memphis Remembrance Sit Speak State Those Used Year]
- I play PC and Xbox games at home, and I just got a PSP as a birthday present.
[ Birthday Games Got Home Just Pc Play Present Psp Xbox]
- A friend never defends a husband who gets his wife an electric skillet for her birthday.
[ Birthday Defends Electric Friend Gets Her His Husband Never Wife]
- My best kiss was on stage. Kelly Rowland from Destiny's Child gave me a really nice soft kiss on my lips during a performance on my birthday. It was amazing.
[ Amazing Best Birthday Child Destiny During Gave Kelly Kiss Lips Nice Performance Really Soft Stage]
- As far as those kinds of things, I also played at the concert to call for the release of Nelson Mandela when he was a political prisoner in South Africa. We were celebrating his 70th birthday and calling for his release.
[ Africa Also Birthday Call Calling Celebrating Concert Far His Kinds Mandela Nelson Played Political Prisoner Release South Things Those Were]
- I told my father I wanted to play the banjo, and so he saved the money and got ready to give me a banjo for my next birthday, and between that time and my birthday, I lost interest in the banjo and was playing guitar.
[ Banjo Between Birthday Father Give Got Guitar Interest Lost Money Next Play Playing Ready Saved Time Told Wanted]
- This is a wonderful way to celebrate an 80th birthday... I wanted to be 65 again, but they wouldn't let me - Homeland Security.
[ Again Birthday Celebrate Homeland Security Wanted Way Wonderful]
- We didn't have a whole lot of money when I was growing up either. I would always ask for magic books or magic tricks for my birthday or for Christmas and the rest of the year I either had to mow lawns or find part time jobs to help supplement the cost of doing magic.
[ Always Ask Birthday Books Christmas Cost Doing Either Find Growing Had Help Jobs Lot Magic Money Mow Part Rest Supplement Time Tricks Up Whole Would Year]
- There are three hundred and sixty-four days when you might get un-birthday presents, and only one for birthday presents, you know.
[ Birthday Days Get Hundred Know Might Only Presents Three]
- Almost every one of my various zero numbered birthdays has had a big concert in London and often in Paris.
[ Almost Big Birthdays Concert Every Had London Numbered Often Paris Various Zero]
- I wasn't very good about juggling family and my career. I was interested in who was coming to the children's birthday party, what my son was writing. I was thinking about Legos.
[ Birthday Career Children Coming Family Good Interested Juggling Party Son Thinking Very Writing]
- The best way to remember your wife's birthday is to remember it once.
[ Best Birthday Once Remember Way Wife Your]
- I want to say that probably 24 hours after I told CBS that I was stepping down at my 65th birthday, I was already regretting it. And I regretted it every day since.
[ After Already Birthday Cbs Day Down Every Hours Probably Regretted Regretting Say Since Stepping Told Want]
- I have had fans make me the big picture collages of the photo books; I have had fans send me birthday cakes... sing to me on my voicemail. I have had fans flash me. I have had older fans give me their bras and underwear onstage.
[ Big Birthday Books Bras Cakes Collages Fans Flash Give Had Make Older Onstage Photo Picture Send Sing Their Underwear]
- With my wife I don't get no respect. I made a toast on her birthday to 'the best woman a man ever had.' The waiter joined me.
[ Best Birthday Ever Get Had Her Joined Made Man Respect Toast Waiter Wife Woman]
- With a recent birthday, I've been acting now for twenty years.
[ Acting Been Birthday Now Recent Twenty Years]
- It is ironic that the one thing that all religions recognize as separating us from our creator, our very self-consciousness, is also the one thing that divides us from our fellow creatures. It was a bitter birthday present from evolution.
[ Also Birthday Bitter Creator Creatures Divides Evolution Fellow Ironic Our Present Recognize Religions Self-Consciousness Separating Thing Us Very]
- You always get a special kick on opening day, no matter how many you go through. You look forward to it like a birthday party when you're a kid. You think something wonderful is going to happen.
[ Always Birthday Day Forward Get Go Going Happen How Kick Kid Look Many Matter Opening Party Something Special Think Through Wonderful]
- I crashed my boyfriend's birthday when I was 12 years old. He didn't invite me and so I showed up.
[ Birthday Boyfriend Crashed Invite Old Showed Up Years]
- A diplomat is a man who always remembers a woman's birthday but never remembers her age.
[ Age Always Birthday Diplomat Her Man Never Remembers Woman]
- In 1993 my birthday present was a star on Hollywood's Walk of Fame.
[ Birthday Fame Hollywood Present Star Walk]
- I had arranged a birthday party for him and my children, who are all Aquarians. Instead, we got married. I ran out of excuses. It was just us and my children.
[ Arranged Birthday Children Excuses Got Had Him Instead Just Married Out Party Ran Us]
- You know, we'd just had a birthday, he was... you know, he still had a future out of him, and all I can is he was just one of the most beautiful people in the world... a very gifted man, and it's a loss to the world, not just for us.
[ Beautiful Birthday Future Gifted Had Him Just Know Loss Man Most Out Still Us Very World]
- It is lovely, when I forget all birthdays, including my own, to find that somebody remembers me.
[ Birthdays Find Forget Including Lovely Own Remembers Somebody]
- There is still no cure for the common birthday.
[ Birthday Common Cure Still]
- I hate birthdays.
[ Birthdays Hate]
- Every year on your birthday, you get a chance to start new.
[ Birthday Chance Every Get New Start Year Your]
- All the world is birthday cake, so take a piece, but not too much.
[ Birthday Cake Much Piece Take Too World]
- Success is like reaching an important birthday and finding you're exactly the same.
[ Birthday Exactly Finding Important Reaching Same Success]
- On my birthday, I was in Milan for the collections.
[ Birthday Collections Milan]
- The way I see it, you should live everyday like its your birthday.
[ Birthday Everyday Live See Should Way Your]
- I had a birthday one night on a farm we were shooting on. I walked into the tent, and there were 150 people waiting for me, all wearing masks of my face.
[ Birthday Face Farm Had Into Masks Night Shooting Tent Waiting Walked Wearing Were]
- If we celebrate Martin Luther King Jr.'s birthday at a time of presidential inaugurals, this is thanks to Ronald Reagan who created the holiday, and not to the Democratic Congress of the Carter years, which rejected it.
[ Birthday Carter Celebrate Congress Created Democratic Holiday Jr King Luther Martin Presidential Reagan Rejected Ronald Thanks Time Which Years]
- Only then, approaching my fortieth birthday, I made philosophy my life's work.
[ Approaching Birthday Fortieth Life Made Only Philosophy Then Work]
- My mother asked me what I wanted for my birthday, so I said I wanted to read poetry with her.
[ Asked Birthday Her Mother Poetry Read Said Wanted]
- New Year's Day is every man's birthday.
[ Birthday Day Every Man New Year]
- It was on my fifth birthday that Papa put his hand on my shoulder and said, 'Remember, my son, if you ever need a helping hand, you'll find one at the end of your arm.'
[ Arm Birthday End Ever Fifth Find Hand Helping His Need Papa Put Remember Said Shoulder Son Your]
- You know, maybe I was just born in the wrong time, but I love all things romantic. Puffy understands that. For my last birthday, he covered my hotel room floor with rose petals and had flowers and candles all over the room.
[ Birthday Born Candles Covered Floor Flowers Had Hotel Just Know Last Love Maybe Over Petals Puffy Romantic Room Rose Things Time Understands Wrong]
- Brilliantly lit from stem to stern, she looked like a sagging birthday cake.
[ Birthday Brilliantly Cake Lit Looked Sagging She Stem Stern]
- Most of us can remember a time when a birthday - especially if it was one's own - brightened the world as if a second sun has risen.
[ Birthday Especially Most Own Remember Risen Second Sun Time Us World]
- My biggest hero, Gregory Peck, was my birthday present on April 14, 1973. I just sat and stared at him.
[ April Biggest Birthday Gregory Hero Him Just Peck Present Sat Stared]
- Let's make a law that gay people can have birthdays, but straight people get more cake - you know, to send the right message to kids.
[ Birthdays Cake Gay Get Kids Know Law Make Message More Right Send Straight]
- Well, I started conducting kind of by accident. I wanted to give myself a special birthday present for my fortieth birthday, and I was living in San Francisco at the time and I started attending some of the concerts and then simply dropping hints.
[ Accident Attending Birthday Concerts Conducting Dropping Fortieth Francisco Give Hints Kind Living Myself Present San Simply Some Special Started Then Time Wanted Well]
- I'm trying to get the record that I made at my birthday party last year, trying to get that out, and the lawyers are diddling around with it and it probably won't be out until next year. I don't know.
[ Around Birthday Get Know Last Lawyers Made Next Out Party Probably Record Trying Until Won Year]
- And for the city's birthday, we will host events in every neighborhood of the city, inviting all of our residents to share in the celebration of Boston's great epic - the story of neighbors who support one another where it matters most.
[ Another Birthday Boston Celebration City Epic Events Every Great Host Inviting Matters Most Neighborhood Neighbors Our Residents Share Story Support Where Will]
- And currently, there are four to five new works in the pipeline for upcoming celebrations such as the Sydney 2000 Olympics, Australian Federation, my 50th Birthday, and Sydney Dance Company's 25th Anniversary.
[ Anniversary Australian Birthday Celebrations Company Currently Dance Federation Five Four New Olympics Pipeline Such Sydney Upcoming Works]
- Marriage is the alliance of two people, one of whom never remembers birthdays and the other who never forgets them.
[ Alliance Birthdays Forgets Marriage Never Other Remembers Them Two Whom]
- It was my 16th birthday - my mom and dad gave me my Goya classical guitar that day. I sat down, wrote this song, and I just knew that that was the only thing I could ever really do - write songs and sing them to people.
[ Birthday Classical Could Dad Day Down Ever Gave Guitar Just Knew Mom Only Really Sat Sing Song Songs Them Thing Write Wrote]
- John Candy knew he was going to die. He told me on his 40th birthday. He said, well, Maureen, I'm on borrowed time.
[ Birthday Borrowed Candy Die Going His John Knew Maureen Said Time Told Well]
- Our birthdays are feathers in the broad wing of time.
[ Birthdays Broad Feathers Our Time Wing]
- There weren't any astronauts until I was about 10. Yuri Gagarin went into space right around my 10th birthday.
[ Any Around Astronauts Birthday Into Right Space Until Went Weren]
- My second play, The Birthday Party, I wrote in 1958 - or 1957. It was totally destroyed by the critics of the day, who called it an absolute load of rubbish.
[ Absolute Birthday Called Critics Day Destroyed Load Party Play Rubbish Second Totally Wrote]
- I'm not going to be caught around here for any fool celebration. To hell with birthdays!
[ Any Around Birthdays Caught Celebration Fool Going Hell Here]
- I've never looked forward to a birthday like I'm looking forward to my new daughter's birthday, because two days after that is when I can apply for reinstatement.
[ After Apply Because Birthday Daughter Days Forward Looked Looking Never New Reinstatement Two]
- The day which we fear as our last is but the birthday of eternity.
[ Birthday Day Eternity Fear Last Our Which]
- One I built when I was a kid, and it was a real miniature of Disneyland. I fell in love with the park when I went there with my parents on my 12th birthday.
[ Birthday Built Disneyland Fell Kid Love Miniature Parents Park Real Went]
- Nicole will come up in conversations where it's in a part of the conversation. Or we may be somewhere and I would tell some story about their mother and I. You know, we always honor her birthday.
[ Always Birthday Come Conversation Conversations Her Honor Know May Mother Nicole Part Some Somewhere Story Tell Their Up Where Will Would]
- I grew up doing all that stuff because I was obsessed with the '50s. I had sock hops for birthday parties. So I've always done The Twist and stuff. It was pretty natural and, with my parents doing it all the time, I'd just copy them. Not very pretty.
[ Always Because Birthday Copy Doing Done Grew Had Just Natural Obsessed Parents Parties Pretty Sock Stuff Them Time Twist Up Very]
- Do not forget birthdays. This is in no way a propaganda for a larger population.
[ Birthdays Forget Larger Population Propaganda Way]
- When I was little I thought, isn't it nice that everybody celebrates on my birthday? Because it's July 4th.
[ Because Birthday Celebrates Everybody July Little Nice Thought]
- I love photography. My boyfriend's got a great camera, which I bought for his birthday.
[ Birthday Bought Boyfriend Camera Got Great His Love Photography Which]
- I went to a rare live Van Dyke show and met him there. And then he came to a show of mine and we spoke back stage. The third time was at Brian Wilson's birthday party.
[ Back Birthday Brian Came Dyke Him Live Met Mine Party Rare Show Spoke Stage Then Third Time Van Went Wilson]
- The summer of 2002 at the Wilson birthday party I met Van Dyke again and I made plans to have dinner with him.
[ Again Birthday Dinner Dyke Him Made Met Party Plans Summer Van Wilson]
- I suddenly realized how much I loved her when we attended Alfred Hitchcock's 75th birthday party last August. There was something magical about that night, and it made me see how much she really meant to me.
[ Alfred Attended August Birthday Her Hitchcock How Last Loved Made Magical Meant Much Night Party Realized Really See She Something Suddenly]
- Lucy took care of me on the set, and made sure that none of the crew cussed around me. She also had birthday parties for me and made sure that they were well attended.
[ Also Around Attended Birthday Care Crew Had Lucy Made None Parties Set She Sure Took Well Were]
- I had been offered a Hollywood contract before my 18th birthday. It gave me the spark I needed.
[ Been Before Birthday Contract Gave Had Hollywood Needed Offered Spark]
- Mattresses! Beautiful! Let's go buy a couple of mattresses. Give 'em to people for their birthday.
[ Beautiful Birthday Buy Couple Em Give Go Mattresses Their]
- I don't want to be dragging myself on stage, year in year out, until someone else tells me it is time to go. There are certain birthdays that make you revalue your life.
[ Birthdays Certain Dragging Else Go Life Make Myself Out Someone Stage Tells Time Until Want Year Your]
- I cried on my 18th birthday. I thought 17 was such a nice age. You're young enough to get away with things, but you're old enough, too.
[ Age Away Birthday Cried Enough Get Nice Old Such Things Thought Too Young]
- My son had his eighth birthday recently and we had a chance to borrow the film and show it to all of his friends that was at his birthday party and they loved it. I was a little nervous. I said they might not even like it, and say his daddy's movie is wack, but they loved it.
[ Birthday Borrow Chance Daddy Eighth Even Film Friends Had His Little Loved Might Movie Nervous Party Recently Said Say Show Son]
- I trained to be a priest - started to. I went to seminary school when I was 11. I wanted to be a priest, but when they told me I could never have sex, not even on my birthday, I changed my mind.
[ Birthday Changed Could Even Mind Never Priest School Seminary Sex Started Told Trained Wanted Went]
- I used to be good with kids, but as I get older, I'm grumpy and terrible with them. As for doing a gig at a 6-year old's birthday party, you couldn't pay me enough.
[ Birthday Doing Enough Get Gig Good Grumpy Kids Old Older Party Pay Terrible Them Used]
- About astrology and palmistry: they are good because they make people vivid and full of possibilities. They are communism at its best. Everybody has a birthday and almost everybody has a palm.
[ Almost Astrology Because Best Birthday Communism Everybody Full Good Make Palm Possibilities Vivid]
- I quit high school on my birthday. It was my senior year and I didn't see the point. This was 1962, and I was ready to make music.
[ Birthday High Make Music Point Quit Ready School See Senior Year]
- For my birthday I got a humidifier and a de-humidifier... I put them in the same room and let them fight it out.
[ Birthday Fight Got Out Put Room Same Them]
- I remember when the candle shop burned down. Everyone stood around singing 'Happy Birthday.'
[ Around Birthday Burned Candle Down Everyone Happy Remember Shop Singing Stood]