- Political reporters no longer get to decide what's news. The days when a minister gave briefings to a dozen lobby correspondents, and thereby dictated the next day's headlines, are over. Now, a thousand bloggers decide for themselves what is interesting. If enough of them are tickled then, bingo, you're news.
[ Bingo Bloggers Briefings Correspondents Day Days Decide Dictated Dozen Enough Gave Get Headlines Interesting Lobby Longer Minister News Next Now Over Political Reporters Them Themselves Then Thereby Thousand]
- I think the Irish woman was freed from slavery by bingo. They can go out now, dressed up, with their handbags and have a drink and play bingo. And they deserve it.
[ Bingo Deserve Dressed Drink Freed Go Handbags Irish Now Out Play Slavery Their Think Up Woman]
- I'd rather rot on my own floor than be found by a bunch of bingo players in a nursing home.
[ Bingo Bunch Floor Found Home Nursing Own Players Rather Rot Than]
- Congress: Bingo with billions.
[ Billions Bingo Congress]
- Just because a woman is over 50 does not mean she no longer has anything to offer. If anything, we have so much more to offer! We have lived life, we get better with age. I do my best work now in my 60s. Sure, I could retire; but what would I do? Play Bingo? I think not!
[ Age Anything Because Best Better Bingo Could Does Get Just Life Lived Longer Mean More Much Now Offer Over Play Retire She Sure Think Woman Work Would]