- The sterile, arid environment created by truly jarring and discordant signage and gargantuan billboards is a turnoff.
[ Arid Billboards Created Discordant Environment Sterile Truly]
- I'm hoping that word-of-mouth on the film - people seeing it and liking it - that that will drive more people to the theaters, because I haven't seen the billboards or the posters or anything.
[ Anything Because Billboards Drive Film Haven Hoping Liking More Posters Seeing Seen Theaters Will Word-Of-Mouth]
- I think that I shall never see a billboard lovely as a tree. Perhaps, unless the billboards fall, I'll never see a tree at all.
[ Billboard Billboards Fall Lovely Never Perhaps See Shall Think Tree Unless]
- In this drawing we just let our imagination run wild. We visualized Superman toys, games, and a radio show - that was before TV - and Superman movies. We even visualized Superman billboards. And it's all come true.
[ Before Billboards Come Drawing Even Games Imagination Just Movies Our Radio Run Show Superman Toys True Tv Visualized Wild]
- According to one critic, my works looked like scraped billboards. I went to look at the billboards and decided that more billboards should be scraped.
[ According Billboards Critic Decided Look Looked More Should Went Works]
- I always thought marketing in general was an interesting kind of thing. I always liked commercials and billboards.
[ Always Billboards Commercials General Interesting Kind Liked Marketing Thing Thought]