John B. Larson - For generations, America has served as a beacon of hope and freedom for those outside her borders, and as a land of limitless opportunity for those risking everything to seek a better life. Their talents and contributions have continued to enrich our country.
[ America Beacon Better Borders Continued Contributions Country Enrich Everything Freedom Generations Her Hope Land Life Limitless Opportunity Our Outside Risking Seek Served Talents Their Those]
Gian Carlo Menotti - A mother's happiness is like a beacon, lighting up the future but reflected also on the past in the guise of fond memories.
[ Also Beacon Fond Future Guise Happiness Lighting Memories Mother Past Reflected Up]
Maria Monk - I love the paranormal, because there, every genre I write can become one beacon for my imagination.
[ Beacon Because Become Every Genre Imagination Love Paranormal Write]
Allen Tate - He who thinks and thinks for himself, will always have a claim to thanks; it is no matter whether it be right or wrong, so as it be explicit. If it is right, it will serve as a guide to direct; if wrong, as a beacon to warn.
[ Always Beacon Claim Direct Explicit Guide Himself Matter Right Serve Thanks Thinks Warn Whether Will Wrong]
- Alone! Alone! No beacon, far or near! No chart, no compass, and no anchor stay!
[ Alone Anchor Beacon Chart Compass Far Near Stay]
- Iraq can emerge as a beacon of hope and democracy in the Middle East, and the world, with our help.
[ Beacon Democracy East Emerge Help Hope Iraq Middle Our World]
- Very few pilots even know how to read Morse code anymore. But if a pilot could read Morse code, he could tell which beacon he was approaching by the code that was flashing from it.
[ Anymore Approaching Beacon Code Could Even Few Flashing How Know Morse Pilot Pilots Read Tell Very Which]
- And it's a question of how far we're willing to go in order to let the ego shine, in order to let that beacon penetrate not only the local scene but the world.
[ Beacon Ego Far Go How Local Only Order Penetrate Question Scene Shine Willing World]
- We can be proud of our record as an international beacon of liberty. From fostering democracies in Eastern Europe to the stabilization of Iraq and Afghanistan, we have been true to that calling and helped spread freedom to oppressed peoples everywhere.
[ Afghanistan Beacon Been Calling Democracies Eastern Europe Everywhere Fostering Freedom Helped International Iraq Liberty Oppressed Our Peoples Proud Record Spread Stabilization True]
- Before she married my father, my mother was a film reviewer for The Akron Beacon Journal - a small newspaper.
[ Beacon Before Father Film Journal Married Mother Newspaper Reviewer She Small]
- Free nations of the world cannot allow Taiwan, a beacon of democracy, to be subdued by an authoritarian China.
[ Allow Authoritarian Beacon Cannot China Democracy Free Nations Subdued Taiwan World]
- For every $5 that Boston's economy sends up to Beacon Hill, the state gives only $1 back to us.
[ Back Beacon Boston Economy Every Gives Hill Only Sends State Up Us]
- And when they do spin out of control there are important ramifications that affect America, not just its direct national interest but its broader interests as a nation which has thought of itself as a beacon to other nations, of freedom, liberty, democracy, whatever.
[ Affect America Beacon Broader Control Democracy Direct Freedom Important Interest Interests Itself Just Liberty Nation National Nations Other Out Ramifications Spin Thought Whatever Which]