- Man, an animal that makes bargains.
[ Animal Bargains Makes Man]
- What I'm saying is that there are bargains right now, there are stocks right now that if you're shrewd enough, you will be able to buy them at the opening today and I you'll make money in a year from now.
[ Able Bargains Buy Enough Make Money Now Opening Right Saying Shrewd Stocks Them Today Will Year]
- Who is there that ever receives a gift and tries to make bargains about it? Let us, then, return thanks for what He has bestowed on us. Who can tell whether, if we had had a larger share of ability or stronger health, we should not have possessed them to our destruction.
[ Ability Bargains Bestowed Destruction Ever Gift Had Health Larger Make Our Possessed Receives Return Share Should Stronger Tell Thanks Them Then Tries Us Whether]
- Are ideals confined to this deformed experiment upon a noble purpose, tainted, as it is, with bargains and tied to a peace treaty which might have been disposed of long ago to the great benefit of the world if it had not been compelled to carry this rider on its back?
[ Ago Back Bargains Been Benefit Carry Compelled Confined Deformed Disposed Experiment Great Had Ideals Long Might Noble Peace Purpose Rider Tainted Tied Treaty Upon Which World]
- The Question to be considered is, Whether the Government have reason by a Law, to prohibit the taking more than 4 l. per cent Interest for Money lent, or to leave the Borrower and Lender to make their own Bargains.
[ Bargains Borrower Cent Considered Government Interest Law Leave Lender Lent Make Money More Own Per Prohibit Question Reason Taking Than Their Whether]
- Man is an animal that makes bargains: no other animal does this - no dog exchanges bones with another.
[ Animal Another Bargains Bones Does Dog Exchanges Makes Man Other]