- The best practice you can get is on the bandstand, but in between gigs I feel I have to stay in shape.
[ Bandstand Best Between Feel Get Gigs Practice Shape Stay]
- I have similar feelings, actually. The intimacy of a club: you can see the people, you can almost feel them; you can't beat that. People will say things, and shout out, it's almost like they're up on the bandstand with you.
[ Actually Almost Bandstand Beat Club Feel Feelings Intimacy Out Say See Shout Similar Them Things Up Will]
- Some of the wise boys who say my music is loud, blatant and that's all should see the faces of the kids who have driven a hundred miles through the snow to see the band... to stand in front of the bandstand in an ecstasy all their own.
[ Band Bandstand Blatant Boys Driven Ecstasy Faces Front Hundred Kids Loud Miles Music Own Say See Should Snow Some Stand Their Through Wise]
- The bandstand is a sacred place.
[ Bandstand Place Sacred]
- You've got to learn your instrument. Then, you practice, practice, practice. And then, when you finally get up there on the bandstand, forget all that and just wail.
[ Bandstand Finally Forget Get Got Instrument Just Learn Practice Then Up Wail Your]
- My early childhood memories center around this typical American country store and life in a small American town, including 4th of July celebrations marked by fireworks and patriotic music played from a pavilion bandstand.
[ American Around Bandstand Celebrations Center Childhood Country Early Fireworks Including July Life Marked Memories Music Patriotic Played Small Store Town Typical]
- We got on American Bandstand, where kids would dance to a record and then rate it. We called ourselves Tom and Jerry. I was Jerry.
[ American Bandstand Called Dance Got Jerry Kids Ourselves Rate Record Then Tom Where Would]