- Achieving price stability is not only important in itself, it is also central to attaining the Federal Reserve's other mandate objectives of maximum sustainable employment and moderate long-term interest rates.
[ Achieving Also Attaining Central Employment Federal Important Interest Itself Long-Term Mandate Maximum Moderate Objectives Only Other Price Rates Reserve Stability Sustainable]
- We will have bigger bureaucracies, bigger labor unions, and bigger state-run corporations. It will be harder to be an entrepreneur because of punitive taxes and regulations. The rewards of success will be expropriated for the sake of attaining greater income equality.
[ Attaining Because Bigger Bureaucracies Corporations Entrepreneur Equality Greater Harder Income Labor Punitive Regulations Rewards Sake Success Taxes Unions Will]
- Even the bands I dig don't have a history of attaining mass consumption.
[ Attaining Bands Consumption Dig Even History Mass]
- As writers become more numerous, it is natural for readers to become more indolent; whence must necessarily arise a desire of attaining knowledge with the greatest possible ease.
[ Arise Attaining Become Desire Ease Greatest Indolent Knowledge More Must Natural Necessarily Numerous Possible Readers Whence Writers]
- Give me the comma of imperfect striving, thus to find zest in the immediate living. Ever the reaching but never the gaining, ever the climbing but never the attaining of the mountain top.
[ Attaining Climbing Comma Ever Find Gaining Give Immediate Imperfect Living Mountain Never Reaching Striving Thus Top Zest]
- Sometimes attaining the deepest familiarity with a question is our best substitute for actually having the answer.
[ Actually Answer Attaining Best Deepest Familiarity Having Our Question Sometimes Substitute]
- It is a paradox that every dictator has climbed to power on the ladder of free speech. Immediately on attaining power each dictator has suppressed all free speech except his own.
[ Attaining Climbed Dictator Each Every Except Free His Immediately Ladder Own Paradox Power Speech Suppressed]
- A human being is not attaining his full heights until he is educated.
[ Attaining Being Educated Full Heights His Human Until]
- Read the sacred writings of all the peoples on Earth. Through all of them runs, like a red thread, the hidden Science of attaining and maintaining wakefulness.
[ Attaining Earth Hidden Maintaining Peoples Read Red Runs Sacred Science Them Thread Through Writings]
- I feel the need of attaining the maximum of intensity with the minimum of means. It is this which has led me to give my painting a character of even greater bareness.
[ Attaining Character Even Feel Give Greater Intensity Led Maximum Means Minimum Need Painting Which]
- Mr. Darwin refers to the multitude of the individual of every species, which, from one cause or another, perish either before, or soon after attaining maturity.
[ After Another Attaining Before Cause Darwin Either Every Individual Maturity Mr Multitude Perish Refers Soon Species Which]
- This is our mercury, our lunary, but whosoever thinks of any other water besides this, is ignorant and foolish, never attaining to the desired effects.
[ Any Attaining Besides Desired Effects Foolish Ignorant Mercury Never Other Our Thinks Water Whosoever]
- Whoever loves above all the approach of love will never know the joy of attaining it.
[ Above Approach Attaining Joy Know Love Loves Never Whoever Will]
- There are two ways of attaining an important end, force and perseverance; the silent power of the latter grows irresistible with time.
[ Attaining End Force Grows Important Irresistible Latter Perseverance Power Silent Time Two Ways]
- After working for 14 years on Wall Street and growing up in a family with strong roots in small business, I know how important the entrepreneurial spirit is to attaining the American dream.
[ After American Attaining Business Dream Entrepreneurial Family Growing How Important Know Roots Small Spirit Street Strong Up Wall Working Years]
- And of all illumination which human reason can give, none is comparable to the discovery of what we are, our nature, our obligations, what happiness we are capable of, and what are the means of attaining it.
[ Attaining Capable Comparable Discovery Give Happiness Human Illumination Means Nature None Obligations Our Reason Which]
- This is the great object held out by this association; and the means of attaining it is illumination, enlightening the understanding by the sun of reason which will dispell the clouds of superstition and of prejudice.
[ Association Attaining Clouds Enlightening Great Held Illumination Means Object Out Prejudice Reason Sun Superstition Understanding Which Will]