Jim McMahon - Linux is a cancer that attaches itself in an intellectual property sense to everything it touches.
[ Attaches Cancer Everything Intellectual Itself Linux Property Sense Touches]
- I have always been amazed at the way an ordinary observer lends so much more credence and attaches so much more importance to waking events than to those occurring in dreams... Man... is above all the plaything of his memory.
[ Above Always Amazed Attaches Been Credence Dreams Events His Importance Lends Man Memory More Much Observer Occurring Ordinary Plaything Than Those Waking Way]
- The importance that our society attaches to sport is incredible. After all, is football a game or a religion? The people of this country have allowed sports to get completely out of hand.
[ After Allowed Attaches Completely Country Football Game Get Hand Importance Incredible Our Out Religion Society Sport Sports]
- What we bring to the table is not only our 56 field offices in the United States and our number of resident agencies, but also we have 45 legal attaches overseas.
[ Agencies Also Attaches Bring Field Legal Number Offices Only Our Overseas Resident States Table United]
- But if it not be true, the myth itself requires to be explained, and every principle of philosophy and common sense demand that the explanation be sought, not in arbitrary allegorical categories, but in the actual facts of ritual or religious custom to which the myth attaches.
[ Actual Allegorical Arbitrary Attaches Categories Common Custom Demand Every Explained Explanation Facts Itself Myth Philosophy Principle Religious Requires Ritual Sense Sought True Which]
- Societies need to have one illness which becomes identified with evil, and attaches blame to its victims.
[ Attaches Becomes Blame Evil Identified Illness Need Societies Victims Which]