- To stop smoking was actually really easy because I had already started to cut down. My husband is asthmatic, and he just can't for the life of him imagine why anybody would put smoke in their mouth, so he really helped me to start cutting down.
[ Actually Already Anybody Asthmatic Because Cut Cutting Down Easy Had Helped Him Husband Imagine Just Life Mouth Put Really Smoke Smoking Start Started Stop Their Why Would]
- It's strange that words are so inadequate. Yet, like the asthmatic struggling for breath, so the lover must struggle for words.
[ Asthmatic Breath Inadequate Lover Must Strange Struggle Struggling Words Yet]
- These are bagpipes. I understand the inventor of the bagpipes was inspired when he saw a man carrying an indignant, asthmatic pig under his arm. Unfortunately, the man-made sound never equalled the purity of the sound achieved by the pig.
[ Achieved Arm Asthmatic Carrying Equalled His Indignant Inspired Inventor Man Man-Made Never Pig Purity Saw Sound These Under Understand Unfortunately]
- I'm asthmatic. I was a lot bigger back then, and I still get winded on stage today. But I've learned how to pace it now. I have musical breaks in there.
[ Asthmatic Back Bigger Breaks Get How Learned Lot Musical Now Pace Stage Still Then Today]
- Well I was an asthmatic child. So that for most of my childhood I was in bed. Bedridden.
[ Asthmatic Bed Child Childhood Most Well]
- As a result of the asthma I was sent to school in the country, and only visited Sydney for brief, violently asthmatic sojourns on my way to a house we owned in the Blue Mountains.
[ Asthma Asthmatic Blue Brief Country House Mountains Only Owned Result School Sent Sydney Violently Visited Way]