- But it was soon ascertained that this quaternary matter of the animal body was chemically the same in the plant, was elaborated there, and only appropriated by the animal.
[ Animal Appropriated Ascertained Body Elaborated Matter Only Plant Same Soon]
- Over the last five years, the Administration and the majority in Congress have appropriated less than $900 million for port security grants - despite the Coast Guard's determination that $5.4 billion is needed over 10 years.
[ Administration Appropriated Billion Coast Congress Despite Determination Five Grants Guard Last Less Majority Million Needed Over Port Security Than Years]
- We must develop huge demonstrations, because the world is used to big dramatic affairs. They think in terms of hundreds of thousands and millions and billions... Billions of dollars are appropriated at the twinkling of an eye. Nothing little counts.
[ Affairs Appropriated Because Big Billions Counts Demonstrations Develop Dollars Dramatic Eye Huge Hundreds Little Millions Must Nothing Terms Think Thousands Twinkling Used World]
- The most money we have ever been able to get appropriated for the juvenile justice bills was $55 million a year, about one-tenth of what was necessary.
[ Able Appropriated Been Bills Ever Get Justice Juvenile Million Money Most Necessary Year]
- The public treasure has been duly applied to the uses to which it was appropriated by Parliament, and regular accounts have been annually laid before Parliament, of every article of expense.
[ Accounts Annually Applied Appropriated Article Been Before Duly Every Expense Laid Parliament Public Regular Treasure Uses Which]