Marvin Isley - We still think of a powerful man as a born leader and a powerful woman as an anomaly.
[ Anomaly Born Leader Man Powerful Still Think Woman]
Eric Linklater - Poverty is an anomaly to rich people; it is very difficult to make out why people who want dinner do not ring the bell.
[ Anomaly Bell Difficult Dinner Make Out Poverty Rich Ring Very Want Why]
- And it's sad because it's like a surprise to people - almost an anomaly - when artists are actually refined and trained on an instrument. That's the last thing people think about.
[ Actually Almost Anomaly Artists Because Instrument Last Refined Sad Surprise Thing Think Trained]
- Through every rift of discovery some seeming anomaly drops out of the darkness, and falls, as a golden link into the great chain of order.
[ Anomaly Chain Darkness Discovery Drops Every Falls Golden Great Into Link Order Out Rift Seeming Some Through]
- As the existence of a corps of professors of mathematics is peculiar to our navy, as well as an apparent, perhaps a real, anomaly, some account of it may be of interest.
[ Account Anomaly Apparent Corps Existence Interest Mathematics May Navy Our Peculiar Perhaps Professors Real Some Well]
- A Republic without parties is a complete anomaly. The histories of all popular governments show absurd is the idea of their attempting to exist without parties.
[ Absurd Anomaly Attempting Complete Exist Governments Histories Idea Parties Popular Republic Show Their Without]
- I'd never been to a prom, I had never had the whole high school experience. I think I was kind of an anomaly. I don't think they knew where to put me.
[ Anomaly Been Experience Had High Kind Knew Never Prom Put School Think Where Whole]