- What annoys the hell out of me is the arrogance of some people. They don't even listen to our music, they decided in advance that they don't like it.
[ Advance Annoys Arrogance Decided Even Hell Listen Music Our Out Some]
- But I think the only thing that annoys me about that is if I suddenly find someone on commercial radio or something like that, mimicking my voice or actions and trying to promote a product and pretending it's me doing it.
[ Actions Annoys Commercial Doing Find Mimicking Only Pretending Product Promote Radio Someone Something Suddenly Thing Think Trying Voice]
- Never invoke the gods unless you really want them to appear. It annoys them very much.
[ Annoys Appear Gods Invoke Much Never Really Them Unless Very Want]
- Nothing annoys a woman more than to have company drop in unexpectedly and find the house looking as it usually does.
[ Annoys Company Does Drop Find House Looking More Nothing Than Unexpectedly Usually Woman]
- Being dubbed as a hunk sort of annoys me. It gives me a yucky feeling.
[ Annoys Being Dubbed Feeling Gives Hunk Sort]
- The want of logic annoys. Too much logic bores. Life eludes logic, and everything that logic alone constructs remains artificial and forced.
[ Alone Annoys Artificial Bores Constructs Eludes Everything Forced Life Logic Much Remains Too Want]
- Right now my mind is on the people who stole our instruments, and, specifically, the person with my guitar, which will no doubt end its days having Green Day songs worked out on it. A better fate was deserved - and while the reverence given to guitars annoys me, I shall miss it.
[ Annoys Better Day Days Deserved Doubt End Fate Given Green Guitar Guitars Having Instruments Mind Miss Now Our Out Person Reverence Right Shall Songs Specifically Stole Which While Will Worked]
- All my day is spent dealing with other people. When I come home I like it to be empty. The presence of others in my house kind of annoys me. I love coming home and shutting the doors. I feel brain dead. I'm relatively available, but not to live with.
[ Annoys Available Brain Come Coming Day Dead Dealing Doors Empty Feel Home House Kind Live Love Other Others Presence Relatively Shutting Spent]
- I like Toronto a lot, it's a good city. The only thing that really annoys me about Toronto is that you're turning Maple Leaf Gardens into a grocery store, which is absolutely nothing short of disgusting.
[ Absolutely Annoys City Disgusting Gardens Good Grocery Into Leaf Lot Maple Nothing Only Really Short Store Thing Toronto Turning Which]
- Always forgive your enemies - nothing annoys them so much.
[ Always Annoys Enemies Forgive Much Nothing Them Your]
- I am what you might call abstractly anti-capitalist. For instance, I am suspicious of the old leftists who focus all their hatred on the United States. What about Chinese neo-colonialism? Why are the left silent about that? When I say this, it annoys them, of course. Good!
[ Am Annoys Call Chinese Course Focus Good Hatred Instance Left Might Old Say Silent States Suspicious Their Them United Why]