- To win respect, the networks seem to feel they have to keep absurdly overstating their anchors' reporting cred.
[ Absurdly Anchors Feel Keep Networks Reporting Respect Seem Their Win]
- TV journalism is a much more collaborative, horizontal business than print reporting. It has to be, because of the logistics. Anchors are wholly dependent on producers to do all the hustling.
[ Anchors Because Business Collaborative Dependent Horizontal Hustling Journalism Logistics More Much Print Producers Reporting Than Tv Wholly]
- The anchors now made are contrived so as to sink into the ground as soon as they reach it, and to hold a great strain before they can be loosened or dislodged from their station.
[ Anchors Before Contrived Great Ground Hold Into Loosened Made Now Reach Sink Soon Station Strain Their]
- Do you know what White House correspondents call actors who pose as reporters? Anchors.
[ Actors Anchors Call Correspondents House Know Pose Reporters White]
- I don't want the news to be patriotic. I don't want to see flags on the lapels of the anchors. I don't want any of that.
[ Anchors Any Flags Lapels News Patriotic See Want]
- Children are the anchors of a mother's life.
[ Anchors Children Life Mother]
- Language also encodes our past. We want to know who we are. To know who we are, we have to know who we used to be. Consequently, our literature, written in the past, anchors us in that past.
[ Also Anchors Consequently Know Language Literature Our Past Us Used Want Written]