Catherine Bell - The stars shall fade away, the sun himself Grow dim with age, and nature sink in years, But thou shalt flourish in immortal youth, Unhurt amidst the wars of elements, The wrecks of matter, and the crush of worlds.
[ Age Amidst Away Crush Dim Elements Fade Flourish Grow Himself Immortal Matter Nature Shall Shalt Sink Stars Sun Thou Wars Worlds Wrecks Years Youth]
- Let peace, descending from her native heaven, bid her olives spring amidst the joyful nations; and plenty, in league with commerce, scatter blessings from her copious hand!
[ Amidst Bid Blessings Commerce Descending Hand Heaven Her Joyful League Nations Native Peace Plenty Scatter Spring]
- I would like to be remembered as a guy who had a set of priorities, and was willing to live by those priorities. In terms of accomplishments, my biggest accomplishment is that I kept the country safe amidst a real danger.
[ Accomplishment Accomplishments Amidst Biggest Country Danger Guy Had Kept Live Priorities Real Remembered Safe Set Terms Those Willing Would]
- We are willing enough to praise freedom when she is safely tucked away in the past and cannot be a nuisance. In the present, amidst dangers whose outcome we cannot foresee, we get nervous about her, and admit censorship.
[ Admit Amidst Away Cannot Censorship Dangers Enough Foresee Freedom Get Her Nervous Nuisance Outcome Past Praise Present Safely She Tucked Whose Willing]
- At a time when U.S. jobs are heading overseas at a record pace, and amidst increased sanctions on our manufacturers and producers from other countries, it's imperative that we do all we can to provide our businesses a climate to operate successfully.
[ Amidst Businesses Climate Countries Heading Imperative Increased Jobs Manufacturers Operate Other Our Overseas Pace Producers Provide Record Sanctions Successfully Time]
- Amidst the confusion of the times, the conflicts of conscience, and the turmoil of daily living, an abiding faith becomes an anchor to our lives.
[ Abiding Amidst Anchor Becomes Conflicts Confusion Conscience Daily Faith Lives Living Our Times Turmoil]
- Amidst all the clutter, beyond all the obstacles, aside from all the static, are the goals set. Put your head down, do the best job possible, let the flak pass, and work towards those goals.
[ Amidst Aside Best Beyond Clutter Down Flak Goals Head Job Obstacles Pass Possible Put Set Static Those Towards Work Your]
- The work of many of the greatest men, inspired by duty, has been done amidst suffering and trial and difficulty. They have struggled against the tide, and reached the shore exhausted.
[ Against Amidst Been Difficulty Done Duty Exhausted Greatest Inspired Many Men Reached Shore Struggled Suffering Tide Trial Work]
- Idealistic reformers are dangerous because their idealism has no roots in love, but is simply a hysterical and unbalanced rage for order amidst their own chaos.
[ Amidst Because Chaos Dangerous Hysterical Idealism Idealistic Love Order Own Rage Reformers Roots Simply Their Unbalanced]
- I've never believed that pop music is escapist trash. There's always a darkness in it, even amidst great pop music.
[ Always Amidst Believed Darkness Escapist Even Great Music Never Pop Trash]