- Many of us are alarmed at the skyrocketing cost of medical care, including patients, who are the consumers. However, medical malpractice is not the reason for these increasing costs.
[ Alarmed Care Consumers Cost Costs However Including Increasing Malpractice Many Medical Patients Reason Skyrocketing These Us]
- A blind bloke walks into a shop with a guide dog. He picks the Dog up and starts swinging it around his head. Alarmed, a shop assistant calls out: 'Can I help, sir?' 'No thanks,' says the blind bloke. 'Just looking.'
[ Alarmed Around Assistant Blind Bloke Calls Dog Guide Head Help His Into Just Looking Out Picks Says Shop Sir Starts Swinging Thanks Up Walks]
- The Gospel having spread itself into Persia, the pagan priests, who worshipped the sun, were greatly alarmed, and dreaded the loss of that influence they had hitherto maintained over the people's minds and properties.
[ Alarmed Dreaded Gospel Greatly Had Having Hitherto Influence Into Itself Loss Maintained Minds Over Pagan Persia Priests Properties Spread Sun Were Worshipped]
- I think he was explicit that it was a slave labor situation, but I was not alarmed at that point, because there were so many tragedies involved in that war. That was the first time I had any indication that something was sort of strange.
[ Alarmed Any Because Explicit First Had Indication Involved Labor Many Point Situation Slave Something Sort Strange Think Time Tragedies War Were]
- Disney's something to be a little alarmed about. It's not just a little theme park anymore. It's now an ethic and outlook and strategy that goes way beyond central Florida.
[ Alarmed Anymore Beyond Central Disney Ethic Florida Goes Just Little Now Outlook Park Something Strategy Theme Way]
- The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary.
[ Aim Alarmed Endless Hence Imaginary Keep Led Menacing Politics Populace Practical Safety Series Them Whole]
- I think everyday people on the street who have never been affiliated with the tea party movement are alarmed with the spending and the debt that we have.
[ Affiliated Alarmed Been Debt Everyday Movement Never Party Spending Street Tea Think]
- People do not always understand the motives of sublime conduct, and when they are astonished they are very apt to think they ought to be alarmed. The truth is none are fit judges of greatness but those who are capable of it.
[ Alarmed Always Apt Astonished Capable Conduct Fit Greatness Judges Motives None Ought Sublime Think Those Truth Understand Very]
- The men are much alarmed by certain speculations about women; and well they may be, for when the horse and ass begin to think and argue, adieu to riding and driving.
[ Alarmed Argue Ass Begin Certain Driving Horse May Men Much Riding Speculations Think Well Women]
- There were a lot of adventure books for boys, historical novels by Kenneth Roberts, and whatever mystery novels the alarmed librarian imagined might not corrupt an eager but innocent youth.
[ Adventure Alarmed Books Boys Corrupt Eager Historical Imagined Innocent Kenneth Librarian Lot Might Mystery Novels Roberts Were Whatever Youth]
- Now about those ghosts. I'm sure they're here and I'm not half so alarmed at meeting up with any of them as I am at having to meet the live nuts I have to see every day.
[ Alarmed Am Any Day Every Ghosts Half Having Here Live Meet Meeting Now Nuts See Sure Them Those Up]