- At American Airlines, we have built a business around the love of travel that has lasted three quarters of a century. And I'm pretty sure we're just getting started.
[ Airlines American Around Built Business Century Getting Just Lasted Love Pretty Quarters Started Sure Three Travel]
- First, we have to lower our costs to levels that are more competitive. This will prevent the lower-cost airlines from pushing us out of the markets we want to serve. We've made great progress on this front, but we need to keep pushing.
[ Airlines Competitive Costs First Front Great Keep Levels Lower Made Markets More Need Our Out Prevent Progress Pushing Serve Us Want Will]
- This is absolutely bizarre that we continue to subsidize highways beyond the gasoline tax, airlines, and we don't subsidize, we don't want to subsidize a national rail system that has environmental impact.
[ Absolutely Airlines Beyond Bizarre Continue Environmental Gasoline Highways Impact National Rail Subsidize System Tax Want]
- When I go on Japanese Airlines, I really love it because I like Japanese food.
[ Airlines Because Food Go Japanese Love Really]
- Airlines are interesting. They not only favor celebrities, they court them.
[ Airlines Celebrities Court Favor Interesting Only Them]
- I had some airline stock, but the airlines tanked. I didn't have a lot of money in them, though.
[ Airline Airlines Had Lot Money Some Stock Them Though]
- If anyone wonders why the airlines are not doing well it is because flying has been made such an unpleasant and degrading experience.
[ Airlines Anyone Because Been Degrading Doing Experience Flying Made Such Unpleasant Well Why Wonders]
- Airlines go in the long run at the competition to reason. For the passenger the competition is good, because each competitor tries to undercut the other one.
[ Airlines Because Competition Competitor Each Go Good Long Other Passenger Reason Run Tries Undercut]
- A lot of airlines have come and gone.
[ Airlines Come Gone Lot]
- Occasionally we have to interpret an international treaty - one, perhaps, affecting airlines and liability for injury to passengers or damage to goods. Then, of course, we have to look to the precedents of other member nations in resolving issues.
[ Affecting Airlines Course Damage Goods Injury International Interpret Issues Liability Look Member Nations Occasionally Other Passengers Perhaps Precedents Resolving Then Treaty]
- The easiest gift to give my husband is anything to do with airlines and flying.
[ Airlines Anything Easiest Flying Gift Give Husband]
- Over the last six years, airlines have experienced severe financial pressure to leave smaller communities, making demands on the EAS program even greater.
[ Airlines Communities Demands Even Experienced Financial Greater Last Leave Making Over Pressure Program Severe Six Smaller Years]
- I had redesigned my entire amplifier system for this tour because airlines are very strict now.
[ Airlines Amplifier Because Entire Had Now Strict System Tour Very]
- I've produced more pilots than United Airlines, and they've all been disasters. Every audition I ever took in my life I lost.
[ Airlines Audition Been Disasters Ever Every Life Lost More Pilots Produced Than Took United]
- The future of the airlines lay in hauling people, not in hauling mail for the government.
[ Airlines Future Government Lay Mail]
- I don't visit my parents often because Delta Airlines won't wait in the yard while I run in.
[ Airlines Because Delta Often Parents Run Visit Wait While Won Yard]
- A lot of faith is placed upon the airline itself. The FAA has never and will never have enough resources to completely monitor the airlines.
[ Airline Airlines Completely Enough Faith Itself Lot Monitor Never Placed Resources Upon Will]