- He hoped and prayed that there wasn't an afterlife. Then he realized there was a contradiction involved here and merely hoped that there wasn't an afterlife.
[ Afterlife Contradiction Here Hoped Involved Merely Prayed Realized Then]
- I don't believe in an afterlife, so I don't have to spend my whole life fearing hell, or fearing heaven even more. For whatever the tortures of hell, I think the boredom of heaven would be even worse.
[ Afterlife Believe Boredom Even Fearing Heaven Hell Life More Spend Think Tortures Whatever Whole Worse Would]
- Likewise the leader of any state has to do the same, he has to enforce Shariah firmly, for he will be held in account later in the afterlife if he fails.
[ Account Afterlife Any Enforce Fails Firmly Held Later Leader Likewise Same State Will]
- Men long for an afterlife in which there apparently is nothing to do but delight in heaven's wonders.
[ Afterlife Apparently Delight Heaven Long Men Nothing Which Wonders]
- We have no reliable guarantee that the afterlife will be any less exasperating than this one, have we?
[ Afterlife Any Exasperating Guarantee Less Reliable Than Will]
- Man is so muddled, so dependent on the things immediately before his eyes, that every day even the most submissive believer can be seen to risk the torments of the afterlife for the smallest pleasure.
[ Afterlife Before Believer Day Dependent Even Every Eyes His Immediately Man Most Muddled Pleasure Risk Seen Smallest Submissive Things Torments]
- I had to get rid of any idea of hell or any idea of the afterlife. That's what held me, kept me down. So now I just have nothing but contempt for the institution of the church.
[ Afterlife Any Church Contempt Down Get Had Held Hell Idea Institution Just Kept Nothing Now Rid]
- And a friend of mine in the Christys, we used to sit up at night and talk and read and wonder if reincarnation, and if it wasn't reality, what would happen to the human spirit when the body dies? Is there an afterlife? Just questions like that.
[ Afterlife Body Dies Friend Happen Human Just Mine Night Questions Read Reality Reincarnation Sit Spirit Talk Up Used Wonder Would]
- I find it difficult to imagine an afterlife, such as Christians, or at any rate many religious people, conceive it, believing that the conversations with relatives and friends interrupted here on earth will be continued in the hereafter.
[ Afterlife Any Believing Christians Conceive Continued Conversations Difficult Earth Find Friends Here Hereafter Imagine Interrupted Many Rate Relatives Religious Such Will]
- I learned early about the misery and dangers of life, and about the afterlife, about the external punishment which awaited the children of sin in Hell.
[ Afterlife Children Dangers Early External Hell Learned Life Misery Punishment Sin Which]
- Do for this life as if you live forever, do for the afterlife as if you die tomorrow.
[ Afterlife Die Forever Life Live Tomorrow]
- Why do people embrace God? In my opinion, belief in God and an afterlife is a necessary extension of man's need to feel that this life does not end with what we call death.
[ Afterlife Belief Call Death Does Embrace End Extension Feel God Life Man Necessary Need Opinion Why]
- When videotape came so a lot of movies that I do have a kind of afterlife in video. Things where movies that I do would come and go; they still come and go but you can go rent them and see them on TV.
[ Afterlife Came Come Go Kind Lot Movies Rent See Still Them Things Tv Video Videotape Where Would]
- I happen to believe that there is an afterlife.
[ Afterlife Believe Happen]