- The swimmer adrift on the open seas measures his strength, and strives with all his muscles to keep himself afloat. But what is he to do when there is no land on the horizon, and none beyond it?
[ Adrift Afloat Beyond Himself His Horizon Keep Land Measures Muscles None Open Seas Strength Strives Swimmer]
- Action is at bottom a swinging and flailing of the arms to regain one's balance and keep afloat.
[ Action Afloat Arms Balance Bottom Flailing Keep Regain Swinging]
- Only by learning to live in harmony with your contradictions can you keep it all afloat.
[ Afloat Contradictions Harmony Keep Learning Live Only Your]
- There is only room in the lifeboat of your life for one, and you always choose yourself, and turn your parents into whatever it takes to keep you afloat.
[ Afloat Always Choose Into Keep Life Only Parents Room Takes Turn Whatever Your Yourself]
- My ship was also in better condition than when she sailed from Boston on her long voyage. She was still as sound as a nut, and as tight as the best ship afloat. She did not leak a drop - not one drop!
[ Afloat Also Best Better Boston Condition Did Drop Her Leak Long Nut Sailed She Ship Sound Still Than Tight Voyage]
- I look at other filmmakers and see skills in them that I wish I had but I know that I don't. I feel like I have to work really hard to keep myself afloat, doing what I do. But I find it pleasurable.
[ Afloat Doing Feel Filmmakers Find Had Hard Keep Know Look Myself Other Pleasurable Really See Skills Them Wish Work]