- In day-to-day commerce, television is not so much interested in the business of communications as in the business of delivering audiences to advertisers. People are the merchandise, not the shows. The shows are merely the bait.
[ Advertisers Audiences Bait Business Commerce Communications Day-To-Day Delivering Interested Merchandise Merely Much Shows Television]
- The genius of the economic machine is in its ability to convert these indulgences into profitability. It converts desire into attention, a grip on our eyeballs and eardrums, which in turn can be marketed to advertisers.
[ Ability Advertisers Attention Convert Converts Desire Economic Eyeballs Genius Grip Indulgences Into Machine Marketed Our Profitability These Turn Which]
- It's a battle to be seen in the world of advertisers and in the world of business as a serious force.
[ Advertisers Battle Business Force Seen Serious World]
- As you know, in the past several years, month after month, radio has increased its revenues - some of it even coming from Dot-Com advertisers. So, radio is a survivor.
[ Advertisers After Coming Dot-Com Even Increased Know Month Past Radio Revenues Several Some Survivor Years]
- That something extra, I believe, is a certain humanity that comes from upbeat and positive human interest letters and success stories. Advertisers like to be associated with those qualities.
[ Advertisers Associated Believe Certain Comes Extra Human Humanity Interest Letters Positive Qualities Something Stories Success Those Upbeat]
- Advertisers also know that humor can help bond us to their product.
[ Advertisers Also Bond Help Humor Know Product Their Us]
- I don't think the advertisers have any real idea of their power not only to reflect but to mold society.
[ Advertisers Any Idea Mold Only Power Real Reflect Society Their Think]
- Because Hightower's problem, among other things, is that advertisers would be a lot less interested in his show than in Limbaugh's, even if they have similar ratings, because of what Hightower is saying.
[ Advertisers Among Because Even His Interested Less Limbaugh Lot Other Problem Ratings Saying Show Similar Than Things Would]
- The relationship between the media owner, their relationship isn't strictly with people and audiences. It's also with advertisers, and that's the most relationship in radio; in fact it pays the bills.
[ Advertisers Also Audiences Between Bills Fact Media Most Owner Pays Radio Relationship Strictly Their]
- The advertisers who believe in the selling power of jingles have never had to sell anything.
[ Advertisers Anything Believe Had Never Power Sell Selling]
- Congress seems to believe that 'Children are our future' is a phrase coined by tobacco advertisers.
[ Advertisers Believe Children Coined Congress Future Our Phrase Seems Tobacco]
- I believe 'credibility' is one of the biggest issues yet to be addressed by Internet advertisers.
[ Addressed Advertisers Believe Biggest Credibility Internet Issues Yet]
- If advertisers spent the same amount of money on improving their products as they do on advertising then they wouldn't have to advertise them.
[ Advertise Advertisers Advertising Amount Improving Money Products Same Spent Their Them Then]
- Let advertisers spend the same amount of money improving their product that they do on advertising and they wouldn't have to advertise it.
[ Advertise Advertisers Advertising Amount Improving Money Product Same Spend Their]
- American advertisers rely on 'essentially illogical' approaches to determine their advertising budgets.
[ Advertisers Advertising American Approaches Budgets Determine Essentially Illogical Rely Their]
- Advertisers are very wary of ideological media.
[ Advertisers Ideological Media Very Wary]
- Despite being able to demonstrate a very large audience, major advertisers at first wouldn't touch Limbaugh.
[ Able Advertisers Audience Being Demonstrate Despite First Large Limbaugh Major Touch Very]
- Drama or comedy programming is still the surest way for advertisers to reach a mass audience. Once that changes, all bets are off.
[ Advertisers Audience Bets Changes Comedy Drama Mass Off Once Programming Reach Still Surest Way]
- It's a growing trend. Viewers are our customers, but so are advertisers. And advertisers want different ways to reach our viewers.
[ Advertisers Customers Different Growing Our Reach Trend Viewers Want Ways]
- People are looking for original content in many different places, as are advertisers. This takes us into a whole new ballgame.
[ Advertisers Ballgame Content Different Into Looking Many New Original Places Takes Us Whole]