Ira Gershwin - It's always convenient for certain people to heap accusations on Israel.
[ Accusations Always Certain Convenient Heap Israel]
Mary Wilson Little - In marriage there are no manners to keep up, and beneath the wildest accusations no real criticism. Each is familiar with that ancient child in the other who may erupt again. We are not ridiculous to ourselves. We are ageless. That is the luxury of the wedding ring.
[ Accusations Again Ageless Ancient Beneath Child Criticism Each Erupt Familiar Keep Luxury Manners Marriage May Other Ourselves Real Ridiculous Ring Up Wedding Wildest]
- When they write about real stuff like my custody battle, that's no fun. Some things have leaked out about accusations that have gone back and forth and that's just mean. It's a tactic.
[ Accusations Back Battle Custody Forth Fun Gone Just Leaked Mean Out Real Some Stuff Tactic Things Write]
- I would never withhold information about the murder of my man Biggie, or anybody else. It's just silly and ridiculous. The accusations are just flying out. All I've been trying to do all my life is to make great music.
[ Accusations Anybody Been Biggie Else Flying Great Information Just Life Make Man Murder Music Never Out Ridiculous Silly Trying Withhold Would]
- Accusations are made directly to Rome about theologians from persons who are not theologians. Some of these accusations are anonymous. The local bishop should be the one to relate to theologians to determine orthodoxy.
[ Accusations Anonymous Bishop Determine Directly Local Made Orthodoxy Persons Relate Rome Should Some Theologians These]
- If people around the world knew how well people at Guantanamo Bay are treating prisoners, they would not fall prey to the accusations that some in our Chamber are making. They are all receiving judicial review.
[ Accusations Around Bay Chamber Fall Guantanamo How Judicial Knew Making Our Prey Prisoners Receiving Review Some Treating Well World Would]
- I have never met anyone who did not support our troops. Sometimes, however, we hear accusations that someone or some group does not support the men and women serving in our Armed Forces. But this is pure demagoguery, and it is intellectually dishonest.
[ Accusations Anyone Armed Demagoguery Did Dishonest Does Forces Group Hear However Intellectually Men Met Never Our Pure Serving Some Someone Sometimes Support Troops Women]
- Neither let us be slandered from our duty by false accusations against us, nor frightened from it by menaces of destruction to the Government nor of dungeons to ourselves.
[ Accusations Against Destruction Dungeons Duty False Frightened Government Menaces Neither Nor Our Ourselves Us]
- It is the press that has taken these charges and accusations and blown them up without any kind of skepticism whatsoever - blown them into realities and treated them as if they were true.
[ Accusations Any Blown Charges Into Kind Press Realities Skepticism Taken Them These Treated True Up Were Whatsoever Without]
- Well that's true, and what is actually happening now is that there are accusations that those records contain conspiratorial information that has been concealed from the American people and that is a dangerous situation that just cannot be tolerated.
[ Accusations Actually American Been Cannot Concealed Conspiratorial Contain Dangerous Happening Information Just Now Records Situation Those Tolerated True Well]
- I am ready to accept all accusations, allegations, anger - but I have to succeed.
[ Accept Accusations Allegations Am Anger Ready Succeed]
- Job plunges into a series of demands on and accusations of God which may be and indeed are epigrams of high intelligence, but are not noticeably patient.
[ Accusations Demands Epigrams God High Indeed Intelligence Into Job May Patient Series Which]