- As I see with Lori's testimony, you say what good could come out of all these abortions and all what she's been through? But she has been a part of a new Bible for women, a mentoring Bible.
[ Abortions Been Bible Come Could Good Mentoring New Out Part Say See She Testimony These Through Women]
- Make no mistake, a 'yes' vote on the Democrats' health care bill is a vote for taxpayer-funded abortions.
[ Abortions Bill Care Democrats Health Make Mistake Vote Yes]
- Morality becomes hypocrisy if it means accepting mothers' suffering or dying in connection with unwanted pregnancies and illegal abortions and unwanted children.
[ Abortions Accepting Becomes Children Connection Dying Hypocrisy Illegal Means Morality Mothers Pregnancies Suffering Unwanted]
- Prior to ROE V. WADE, abortions were common even though they were illegal. I don't think making them illegal again is going to solve the problem.
[ Abortions Again Common Even Going Illegal Making Prior Problem Roe Solve Them Think Though Wade Were]
- The one regret I have about my own abortions is that they cost money that might otherwise have been spent on something more pleasurable, like taking the kids to movies and theme parks.
[ Abortions Been Cost Kids Might Money More Movies Otherwise Own Parks Pleasurable Regret Something Spent Taking Theme]
- Curses on the law! Most of my fellow citizens are the sorry consequences of uncommitted abortions.
[ Abortions Citizens Consequences Curses Fellow Law Most Sorry Uncommitted]
- The message that President Obama delivered in his speech at Notre Dame was: morality is immoral. Pro-life is the extremist position, not a moral position. Yet we should compromise and work to reduce abortions. Where's the compromise between life and death - and why work to reduce the number of them occurring if there's nothing wrong with them?
[ Abortions Between Compromise Dame Death Delivered Extremist His Immoral Life Message Moral Morality Nothing Notre Number Obama Obama Occurring Position President Pro-Life Reduce Should Speech Them Where Why Work Wrong Yet]
- Requiring military hospitals to perform elective abortions exposes the physicians, the nurses, the military personnel to move against their own personal convictions of life in many cases.
[ Abortions Against Cases Convictions Elective Exposes Hospitals Life Many Military Move Nurses Own Perform Personal Personnel Physicians Requiring Their]
- Sex education classes are like in-home sales parties for abortions.
[ Abortions Classes Education Parties Sales Sex]
- We believe the Senate language provides for federal subsidies for abortions. Plus there's a language in there where you have to pay one dollar per month, every enrollee, to pay for a fund for reproductive rights which include abortion. And that's totally against federal law. So we are saying take that out.
[ Abortion Abortions Against Believe Dollar Every Federal Fund Include Language Law Month Out Pay Per Plus Provides Reproductive Rights Saying Senate Subsidies Take Totally Where Which]