- A king, realizing his incompetence, can either delegate or abdicate his duties. A father can do neither. If only sons could see the paradox, they would understand the dilemma.
[ Abdicate Could Delegate Dilemma Duties Either Father His Incompetence King Neither Only Paradox Realizing See Sons Understand Would]
- I would never abdicate, nor would I expect any other governor to abdicate, the responsibility to protect the people of my state.
[ Abdicate Any Expect Governor Never Nor Other Protect Responsibility State Would]
- Politics will eventually be replaced by imagery. The politician will be only too happy to abdicate in favor of his image, because the image will be much more powerful than he could ever be.
[ Abdicate Because Could Eventually Ever Favor Happy His Image Imagery More Much Only Politician Politics Powerful Replaced Than Too Will]
- But there's no reason why we should abdicate our foundational principles because certain groups don't believe in them. You know, no majority should surrender its deeply held beliefs to those who don't believe in anything.
[ Abdicate Anything Because Beliefs Believe Certain Deeply Foundational Groups Held Know Majority Our Principles Reason Should Surrender Them Those Why]
- I am so anxious for you not to abdicate and I think the fact that you do is going to put me in the wrong light to the entire world because they will say that I could have prevented it.
[ Abdicate Am Anxious Because Could Entire Fact Going Light Prevented Put Say Think Will World Wrong]