- The truth is I hate cocktail parties when the only person I know is my supposed date, and he abandons me the minute we come in the door.
[ Abandons Cocktail Come Date Door Hate Know Minute Only Parties Person Supposed Truth]
- I think the only choice that will enable us to hold to our vision... is one that abandons the concept of naming enemies and adopts a concept familiar to the nonviolent tradition: naming behavior that is oppressive.
[ Abandons Adopts Behavior Choice Concept Enable Enemies Familiar Hold Naming Nonviolent Only Oppressive Our Think Tradition Us Vision Will]
- Today's Communism can survive only if it abandons the myth of an infallible party, if it continues to think, and if it becomes democratic.
[ Abandons Becomes Communism Continues Democratic Infallible Myth Only Party Survive Think Today]
- When every piece of furniture and your underwear are taken by the bank, when you lose your house in Florida, in New York, in Amsterdam and L.A., when your wife is dying and your son abandons you, you don't feel very good.
[ Abandons Amsterdam Bank Dying Every Feel Florida Furniture Good House Lose New Piece Son Taken Underwear Very Wife York Your]
- The highest duty of the man is not to his father, but to his wife; and for the sake of that woman he abandons all other earthly ties, should any of these happen to interfere with that relation.
[ Abandons Any Duty Earthly Father Happen Highest His Interfere Man Other Relation Sake Should These Ties Wife Woman]
- But when it really happens I'm very fascinated, I'm waiting for the moment, because the moment where life abandons you and death steps in, that moment must be fantastic, no?
[ Abandons Because Death Fantastic Fascinated Happens Life Moment Must Really Steps Very Waiting Where]
- When a society abandons its ideals just because most people can't live up to them, behavior gets very ugly indeed.
[ Abandons Because Behavior Gets Ideals Indeed Just Live Most Society Them Ugly Up Very]
- The joke newspaper, it says Canada abandons the monarchy.
[ Abandons Canada Joke Monarchy Newspaper Says]
- I place no hope in my strength, nor in my works: but all my confidence is in God my protector, who never abandons those who have put all their hope and thought in him.
[ Abandons Confidence God Him Hope Never Nor Place Protector Put Strength Their Those Thought Works]
- The overwhelming public sentiment in India was that no meaningful dialogue can be held with Pakistan until it abandons the use of terrorism as an instrument of its foreign policy.
[ Abandons Dialogue Foreign Held India Instrument Meaningful Overwhelming Pakistan Policy Public Sentiment Terrorism Until Use]
- An artist never really finishes his work, he merely abandons it.
[ Abandons Artist Finishes His Merely Never Really Work]
- Hope never abandons you, you abandon it.
[ Abandon Abandons Hope Never]